One

"Coffee?"

I looked up to see a young woman with a bored expression eyeing us judgingly and I sighed, I really wasn't in the mood for negativity. Although she had only said one word, it was in a 'how inconvenient that I have to serve you' kind of tone and I didn't appreciate it one bit.

"A cappuccino please." Hermione said politely. I had no idea how she responded so kindly, I was almost tempted to have her recite the whole menu and take my sweet time in picking something out, but that's just me. Hermione is a lot calmer and more mature, maybe I should be more like her. Maybe.

"You?" The rude woman asked, motioning to Ron. Someone clearly had an attitude problem.

Ron hesitated, he wasn't used to the muggle world, he didn't know the things muggles drank or ate, he didn't even understand what a rubber duck is. I could see his mind going, trying to figure out what he could ask for before he gave up. "What she said."

"Same." Me and my brother, Harry, said together. I opted against keeping her here longer, as even though it would annoy her, I wanted to be rid of her already. I was also aware that there were more important issues to be discussed, as much as I wanted that to not be true.

She didn't reply, instead she turned on her heel and walked away. Good, she was annoying me more and more each second. Maybe I was just more irritable because of the events that had just occurred, I thought, trying to calm myself down.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron asked, gaining all our attention.

We were currently sat in a café near where Hermione had apparated us to after the attack on Bill and Fleur's wedding. Bill, Ron's brother, and his newly wed wife had been amazing to me and Harry, and I felt sad for the two of them, sad that their happy day ended so horribly, and that everyone had gotten ripped apart. They were truly an amazing couple and they deserved more than what they got. It had seemed a strange time to have a wedding, but then seeing everyone around, especially those I cared for, happy, smiling and dancing, I realised just how much we needed an event like this. Only those happy feelings were short lived, as it wasn't long before it all came crashing down, and we were forced to flee.

"Leaky Cauldron." Harry said quickly. I glanced at him briefly, wondering if he had lost his mind. Why would he suggest somewhere so, private?

Hermione shook her head. "It's too dangerous. If Voldemort really has taken over the ministry, then none of the old places are safe, everyone from the wedding would have gone underground into hiding."

"Our rucksack with all our things, we left it at the burrow." I said worriedly, starting to panic, but Hermione gave me a look and shook her head, then looking down at her bag. Two men walked into the café so she couldn't say it out loud.

"You're joking?" Harry said, clearly exasperated.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case." She sighed. What? How could she not tell us?

"By the way, these jeans, not my favourite." Ron complained, and I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth about to make a sarcastic remark but stopped when I saw Harry in the corner of my eye. Harry wasn't paying attention to us and was looking intently at the two men that had entered the café, which drew my attention to them.

As I looked up, my eyes widened when seeing them slowly withdrawing wands and I felt my heart start beating drastically faster all of a sudden.

"DOWN!" Harry yelled, his arm went around me as he pulled me down with him right as the two men spun around and sent spells our way. We all ducked to avoid them, and Harry jumped up. "STUPEFY!"