Six

"Right, so let me get this straight, Paul, your friend, the guy that completely freaked out and darted, went to see a psychic who told him that his soulmate would have red hair, hazel eyes and pale skin?" I said slowly, raising my eyebrow.

Nessie and Jacob nodded.

"That's right, so, when he saw you, he just kinda, freaked? Because he was like, oh my god, this is the girl that I'm going to have kids with and I was just super rude to her." Jacob said nervously.

"Kids?" I exclaimed. What the hell? I've only just met the guy.

"Yes. Seven apparantly, two sets of twins." Jacob chuckled.

"SEVEN KIDS?" Surely I would not have seven bloody children. I mean twins do run in the family, but no bloody way.

"Hey, the psychic said this, not me." Jacob said putting his hands up in defense and I sighed again, trying to wrap my head around this.

So, after I had turned to face the idiot that spoke out behind me, the idiot froze, staring at me with wide eyes. Jacob laughed at him and joked about how he had 'fucked it' and the guy snapped out of it, looking back and forth between me and Jacob, before he shouted in frustration and made a run for it.

Nessie and Jacob took me home, where they explained how the guy, Paul, had gone to see a psychic not too long ago, and she had told him that his soulmate, and future lover, would be a girl with curly, red hair, pale skin and hazel eyes. I didn't believe in this womans 'tellings' for a second, at least I definetly hoped she was a fake, especially as apparantly they would have seven kids too, so either it better be untrue or there better be another red headed girl coming round. I just doubted that it could be true as for one, my future was so undecided, I may not even survive the war, and if I do, this guy is a muggle. It wasn't the fact that I had a problem with muggles, of course I didn't, but I couldn't drag a person into that world.

"I don't believe in psychics anyway." I shrugged. I knew the muggle world didn't really have psychics.

"Well, he didn't, I guess until he saw you." Jacob replied.

"He isn't usually like that. He's really not that bad, he can be hotheaded but deep down he has a big heart." Nessie defended him.

"I guess, it doesn't matter anyway, he ran. I might not even see him again."

"Ha, I have a strong feeling that you will."

Nessie and Jacob shared a knowing look and I frowned. What were they keeping from me?

**************

I always hated Sundays. Not for any particular reason, just because they seemed so full and boring, and I think knowing that lessons start up again the next day makes it even worse.

I cleaned all of my bunnies things, even though I cleaned them every day, Sunday was always a day for a big, deep clean.

Poppy was always so fascinated by me cleaning their things and always sat watching me.

I gave them new toys and smiled contently as I watched them chew them.

I was always an animal person, I think the love animals have for their owners is amazing, and having a pet that places their whole trust in you feelings amazing, animals are just better than people, they are so pure.