CHAPTER 2

Javier's POV

"5..10..15..20,000..Marco better had all my mothafuckin' money" I say to myself, while putting into my safe. Only 23 years old and I'm one of the biggest drug lords in New York, every since Harlem been locked up I became king. These other niggas can't keep up with me, Harlem ain't getting out no time soon so, this is my city now.

Knocking at the door interrupted my thoughts. "You wanted to see me?" BJ, one of my best dope boys, asked while peeking his head in my office. "Yeah, I need you to make a drop tonight in Upper Manhattan" I say to him, while throwing him the bag. "That's 1 Kilo worth of Heroin it's worth 55k, take it to club LUXE by 10PM and ask for Danny. He a scarface lookin mothafucka you gon' recognize him" I tell him.

"Aight Santos" BJ says while taking the bag and leaving the room. "Don't fuck it up!" I yell after him. Opening my drawer I grab the blunt I rolled earlier and lit it. "Boy I been callin yo ugly ass" Tonio loud ass say coming into my office. We do our handshake "I been busy bitch" I say while passing him the blunt.

"Desire goin around tell everybody she pregnant with yo baby tell me dat ain't true bro" Tonio says to me, "Shit it might be" I said sighing. Desire was just a bitch I was fucking time to time next thing I know she call me two weeks ago telling me she 3 months pregnant.

"That's fucked up, what about Kiko" Tonio asks "Man, what about her? she ain't gone leave me" I say to him "Dawg, yo bitch outchea trippin!" Dre yells as he come into the room. "Man what is yo stupid ass talking about" Tonio says to Dre.

"Corey told me he seen Kiko at the mall with Lala and she was all up in some nigga face" he says while taking the blunt out my hand. "Ain't nobody tryna hear dat shit Kiko ain't gone cheat on Santos" Tonio says. I slightly laugh to myself  "If she value her life she wouldn't, she know I'm not playing with her ass" I say to them.

"Ay man I'm just telling you what I heard" Dre says while laughing throwing his hands up in surrender. "Don't worry ima handle her ass, got me fucked—" I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"You have a collect call from New York Federal State Prison, would you like to accept this call?" the phone operator says, I don't know who calling me all my niggas out right now but I accept the call anyway.

"Lil ass Javier, I hear you think you running my streets" I automatically recognize the voice, Harlem.  "Nigga these are MY streets. you been gone too long Harlem, maybe when you get out I can give you a lil somethin to help you get back on ya feet" I say while laughing, now I got Tonio & Dre attention they probably wondering why I'm even speaking to this nigga.

"Ha, you funny. I'm still running shit from my jail cell lil nigga. Bet you still can't figure out who put da drop on ya homie Leeko. I got goons all over New York, like I said these MY streets homie. Better act like you know who I am. Oh & I'll be home sooner than you think" Harlem says while hanging up.

First of all, how that nigga even get my number then I found he the one that got my homeboy killed. IM TIGHT RIGHT NOW NIGGA.

"Why yo ass talking to Harlem" Tonio asks me "You know I don't fuck wit dat nigga, he just called talmbout he still running the streets while locked. HE DA ONE DAT GOT LEEKO KILLED!" I yelled, throwing my phone at the wall.

"Da fuck! He da one dat got my cousin killed!?" Dre says while standing up. "He gotta pay for this shit! We smoked Terry thinking it was him cus Leeko and him was beefing whole time Harlem ass sending shots from a jail cell!" Dre continues his rant.

"Ay don't worry man, he gone get his..fasho" Tonio says. "He said he gone be out sooner than we think, we gotta be on our Ps & Qs" I say to them.

——
Karin's POV

It's going on 2AM and I haven't heard from Javier all day

It's going on 2AM and I haven't heard from Javier all day. It's a weekday so he's usually home by now, I've been calling him for hours with no answer I'm kinda worried. I was about to call Tonio then I heard the door open.

I seen him walk into the kitchen, so I follow him in there. "Where have you been? I been calling you!" I say to him, he ignores me, continues eating his sandwich and scrolling on his phone.

"Javier you don't hear me talking to you?" I ask him, while taking his phone out his hand. "Karin not right now, I'm really not in the mood" he says while taking his phone out my hand. I smelled liquor on his breath, so I know he's been drinking.

"So this is what we do now, you been out drinking but you can answer the fucking phone I been calling you for hours!" I exclaimed, "If I been out all day and didn't pick up the phone you'll be ready to kill somebody" I continue.

Javier gets up and grabs me by my neck and slam be into the wall, I can barely breathe right now. "Bitch don't be fucking pretending you care. You think I ain't hear bout you all at the mall with some nigga. I look dumb to you!" he yells.

"I..can't..breathe" I say slowly while hitting his hand. He lets me go. "Javier wtf are you talking bout I went to the mall with Lala" I tell him, he slaps me hard and I fall
on the floor. "DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!" he yells. I tried to get up but he hit me again.

"Stop!" I yell at him, "I'm not lying to you!" I say trying to convince him. That didn't work, it's like he didn't hear a word I said. He just kept punching and kicking me, Javier is like a whole new person when he's angry. I didn't even try to fight back that just makes it worse.

He roughly picks me up off the ground "If you ever think about cheatin on me, I will fuckin kill you bitch. Stop fuckin tryin me Kiko" he yells in my face then walks way.

I slowly walk to our bedroom, climb in bed and softly cry to myself. I hear Javier come out the bathroom, he lays down and wraps his arm around me. "I'm sorry" he says to me while kissing my cheek "Today just been a bad day, I didn't mean to hit you" he turns my face towards him.

"I love you" he says while kissing my lips "Do you forgive me?" he asks me, I just nods my head. "Tell me you love me" he says, "I love you" I say to him. He kisses me again then fall asleep. I watch him sleep for a while til I eventually fall asleep myself.

—————————————————
Thoughts on this chapter! 👀 more drama coming soon. Please vote & leave comments! 💋

Tonio & Dre ; Javier's Day 1 niggas

Tonio & Dre ; Javier's Day 1 niggas .