CHAPTER 11

Karin's POV

Flashback (15 years old)

Karin walks into her home, well not really her home just the home she's in staying for a while. Karin walks in and see her foster mother passed out on the couch, with bottles & all types of drugs surrounding her.

Slightly shaking her head, she proceeds to the kitchen to fix her something to eat before she starts her homework.

"Ay whenever my mama wake up tell her I'm at Jahiem's house, idk what time Pops coming home tho" MJ, Karin's foster brother tells her before leaving the house.

Karin been with this "family" for about 6 months now because things at her previous home didn't workout, but she hates it here. You'll soon see why.

Karin's finishes her food & goes to her room to do her homework. After she finished, she decides to clean up the house because if Mario comes home and been drinking and things are not to his liking, it's not gonna be good for anybody.

Hours later..Karin is getting ready for bed, she hears a door slam followed by yelling and loud noises. She figures Mario and Bella are fighting like always.

As she lays down, her bedroom door open and Mario comes in. "Hey baby girl..." he whispers while caressing her face. Karin pretends to be sleep. He kisses her forehead and continues to kiss down her neck.. Karin whispers "Please stop"

Mario starts to feel on her breasts as he continue kissing her neck. "I missed you today.." He whispers to her. "Did you miss me?" He asks.

Karin doesn't answer. He grabs her by the neck, "Answer me!" He yells at her. "Y-yes I missed you" Karin replies shakily. He pulls down her pajama pants... "Please don't do this" Karin pleads. Mario inserts her and proceed to take advantage of her.

"No.. No! Please Stop!" Karin yells..

————

"Karin! Karin! Wake up! It's me Layla" Layla says while lightly shaking her.

"No..no" I continue to mumble.

"KARIN" I hear Layla yell.

I immediately open my eyes and start panicking. I'm not sure where I am right now, everything hurts. I can barley speak, all I can remember is taking those pills.

"Miss Montenegro, can you hear me?" The doctor asks me whiling shining a light in my eyes.

I slowly nod my head yes "M-My mouth is dry" I say with a raspy voice.