Chapter Eleven

Scott ran back to the car and alerted Isobel of the possible location of Tim and Stacy. Isobel and Scott quickly got into the car and drove to the airport. While Isobel was driving Scott kept an eye on cars heading in the direction of the airport, as well as people walking on the street to see if any match the description. "He knows we are onto him," Scott said as he kept a sharp eye out. They got to the airport in no time; Isobel without thinking parked in a no-parking zone and she ran out of the car as she was stopped by someone alerting her she cannot park there. She quickly showed her badge and ran into the airport.

As the doors opened, Isobel saw officers searching around and Security double-checking people. "At least they are covering grounds here," Scott said as he ran over to an officer. "Anything?" He said as he put his hands on his hips after running. "No, we have an officer right now back with Security running through video footage to see if he had come through already." The officer replied while looking around the airport. "Thank you, guys. Keep it up." Isobel said as she walked around. Her phone rang and she looked down at it seeing that it was Nadia calling.

"Callahan." She said while keeping a constant lookout for Tim and Stacy. "I have a majority of the workers here. Everyone except Whitney; said she has to work, and Ashley said she had plans today." Nadia said. "Get whatever you can out of them, make sure they know we already have a confession from one worker, but don't say who," Isobel replied while talking louder into the phone holding one ear. "Keep in constant contact with me or Scott please," Isobel said while hanging up. Isobel walked with Scott around the airport. "I think they have it here," Scott said while looking down through the hallways leading to the terminals. "We will be of use elsewhere," Scott added while walking toward the exit.

Isobel and Scott walked toward their car and started to drive south toward the train tracks where Amtrak would be. "Slow down," Scott said as he looked out his window seeing a couple walking that looked like Tim and Stacy a block away from the train station. Isobel pulled closer to the curb but on the following block which they were walking. She looked out her rear-view mirror to get a look at their faces as they came around the corner. "It's them. GO!" Isobel said as she jumped out of the car and ran toward them. "FREEZE, STOP," Isobel yelled while drawing her weapon. Scott went to Tim and Isobel to Stacy. Isobel grabbed her handcuffs out of her back pocket and put them on Stacy. "Stacy Taylor, you are under arrest for the accessory of rape and Identity theft," Isobel said as she continued to read Stacy her rights. Isobel looked over at Scott, as he was putting up a fight with Tim. Isobel quickly finished searching Stacy then sat her down and helped Scott get Tim handcuffed, Scott then read Tim his rights. "Trying to skip town?" Isobel said while tightening the handcuffs around Tim's wrists, "Surprised you don't remember me, Bella." Tim said while Scott searched him then sat him down next to Stacy. Isobel gave Tim a look of annoyance. She hated being called Bella. She ignored Tim's remark and walked toward Scott. "I need a squad car, at.." Scott backs up to look at the street sign. "At 5th Ave and Concord." He continued as he walked back over to them.

"Where are the kids?" Isobel asked while they sat there. "I'm not saying. They are safe that is all that matters." Stacy said as she spits on Isobel's shoes. Isobel looked down at Stacy. "Keep going and see what else you can magically do to get your charges racked up, and thanks for the shoeshine," Isobel said as she walked toward the squad car pulling up. The officer quickly got out of the car and walked over to them. "This is the APB we had out for these two lovelies right here," Isobel said as she gestured to Scott and Stacy sitting on the ground handcuffs.

Scott grabs Tim with the other officer and puts him in the back of the squad car. Isobel walks over to Stacy and stands there looking at her with her arms crossed. "How could you believe this was going to go unnoticed?" Isobel asked while snarling and walking away. The other officer put Stacy in ca separate car. "Will call for questioning," Isobel said while rolling her eyes and walking away.