Chapter 13

Harry dashed to Dumbledore's office, his feet hardly touching the floor. He skidded to a halt as the Headmaster walked past the gargoyle.

"Harry, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Headmaster, I need to get to Malfoy Manor. It's urgent." He wasn't even out of breath from the running he had done-he was that excited to see Draco again.

Dumbledore's eyes sparked. "Of course Harry, come in." They rode the stairs up to his office and he held out a small container of floo powder. "I'm sure they added you to their wards by now. You should be able to get through without a problem. I'll have your things sent to you." Harry didn't even see him wink. He had grabbed a handful of powder and was gone with a whoosh of green flames before Dumbledore had finished talking.

As soon as the floo spit him out into the Malfoy's living room he heard his name.

"Harry!" Draco was running to him from across the room. He hadn't expected Harry to get there so soon. Harry ran to him, stumbling slightly on the way and was enveloped in Draco's arms before he hit the floor.

Their worlds suddenly felt right. More complete-like they had been living without a huge part of them for far too long. Draco spun Harry around, holding him to his chest with everything he had. Harry drank his lighter counterpart in, reeling from the heady scent that surrounded him. His bond sang with contentment.

"Draco, I missed you so much. I can't imagine ever being without you again. It doesn't feel right to be without you. I-I love you." His words were so quiet, even he had a hard time hearing himself. So it was a shock to him when Draco pulled away enough to look at him, happiness radiating from him before placing their lips together.

It was passionate at first, and slowed into something kinder-sweeter. Draco was holding Harry's head to his, still holding him up in the air while Harry's legs wrapped around his waist even tighter to prevent himself from falling.

It felt like forever, but a few moments later Draco pulled away. He carried Harry up to his bedroom and they curled up together on his bed.

The first day they didn't leave the bed. They remained curled up, facing each other, just staring at the other one; memorizing each other. Eventually small endearments started whispering their way through their lips to each other. Soon after, their whispered endearments turned into whispers of what the other wanted for the future.

"Harry," The blond trailed off, not entirely too sure how to continue his thought. With gentle prodding from their bond, he did finally manage to get out what he wanted to ask. "Are you okay with everything that has to happen when we bond?" Harry was taken aback by the inquiry. They had talked about how excited and nervous they were to bond with each other, so the hesitation Draco had was a surprise to him.

"What's this about?" Draco squirmed under the concerned gaze. "You can tell me anything, you know."

"Well...being as I'm the dominant one in the relationship I'd have to be...well..." his cheeks flushed a bright pink. "You know...I'd have to be the one in you but with you needing to drink from me...I just want to make sure you're comfortable and taken care of..."

Harry pulled him closer. In fact, he had been thinking about that exact thing earlier in the day. His overactive imagination had helped him find a plausible solution. "Draco darling, I wouldn't mind you doing anything you want to me and then riding you in order to get to your neck a little easier. Actually, it sounds kind of fun." He pressed their foreheads together and sent the entire scenario that was in his head to Draco. They both moaned as Draco begged for him to bite his neck and their lips crashed together as waves of desire swept over them.