3: Sealed Fate

Jimin was on his way to the Visual and Performing Arts Building to get his own supply of art materials since he ran out of supply in his studio. The Art Supply Room is located to the farthest part of the building just beside the Music Department. As Jimin was about to enter the Art Supply Room, he heard a dance music playing and it made him stop from his track.

"This is.." Jimin stopped from his track and sneaked a peek inside the theatre.

He was mesmerized by the person dancing her heart out. She was dancing so passionately in a aggressive music but she still made it look so effortless. Jimin was still staring at her until he noticed that the person had stopped dancing and saw him watching her.

"Jimin-ssi?" A feminine voice called out and Jimin knew that familiar voice.

"Lisa-ssi?" Jimin flinched when he realized it was indeed her and he suddenly remembered everything that he wanted to forget.

A month ago:

"You mean that Mr. Manoban?" Jimin looked amazed.

Jimin and his family have gone on a vacation in hailand where his parents decided the charity auction to be held at for the Orphanage that his sister, Hayi has chosen to help and they were supposed to meet some important people there also.

"Yes. Nichkhun Manoban. He's the remaining royalty from the Thai imperial family that pursuit the Art and Literature of the Country." Yijung informed.

"Yes, I know that dad. Everyone knows him. I was just taken aback by the fact that we will be meeting him soon. How did you meet this important person anyway?"

"We had some run-ins and we talked." Yijung answered.

Jimin was so happy to finally meet this famous Thai royalty. The truth was, Jimin was a fan of his advocacies about Art and Literature. Knowing that he will be meeting him, Jimin got chills all over and he got excited totally.

"We will be meeting him at the auction later in the evening." Ga Eul said. "And you will escort his daughter."

"WHAT? Escort who? And does Mr. Manoban
even have a daughter? I didn't know that." Jimin was dumbfounded by the fact that he will be escorting some Thai royalty later in the evening but he didn't let it get into him totally.

Later that evening:

Jimin was waiting outside the V.I.P room at the hotel where the auction was being held. His parents were already downstairs together with His Royal Highness, Hichkhun Manoban while he was left all alone waiting outside the V.I.P room for his daughter who he will be escorting for the gathering.

"Soo Jimin-ssi?" Jimin heard a woman's voice from behind and he immediately looked back.

Jimin turned the girl that he will be escorting. She looked beautiful and elegant with the white dress that she's wearing, but it was not enough to make Jimin gape at her.

"Yes. Are you Mr. Nichkhun's daughter?" Jimin asked politely, smiling at the same time.

"Ah. Yes. My name's Lalisa. Just Lisa is okay." The woman answered bowing her head at the same time.

Truthfully, Jimin really didn't want to be associated with her more than the fact that their parents will become business partners. And because of this fact, Jimin didn't want to disappoint her, so he immediately offered his hand to her, gesturing for her to take it.

"Shall we?" Jimin said, smiling.

As soon as he offered his hand to her, her face brightened and she took his hand without a word. They walked towards the main hall hand in hand and people kept on staring at them on the way. Jimin smiled at them politely and the women couldn't help themselves from squeaking. Women.