9: Royal Pain

Jisoo waited for Lisa to come out from the cubicle. When she finally came out, she was surprised to see that Jisoo was still there. Jisoo just smiled at her and she did the same towards her.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked and she looked hesitant. "I'm Jisoo by the way. Kim Jisoo."

"My name's Lalisa Manoban. Just call me Lisa."

"Lisa-ssi" Jisoo started. "Is it okay for me to call you that?"

"Yes! Of course." Lisa smiled. "You're one year younger than me?" She paused. "Am I right? We've met a while ago, didn't we?" She continued and Jisoo gave her a knowing smile.

Just hours ago:

"This is getting more awkward. Why am I in this kind of situation?"

Jisoo found herself in a room together with Sooyoung and Jimin. The both of them looked terrified by her presence in there with them. The both of them might have been talking secretly and Jisoo didn't know why but she have a feeling that she didn't need to know so she immediately grabbed the door knob and walked out from the room, not wanting to trouble them with her pursuers. Just as she pushed the swinging door, it hit someone outside and when Jisoo looked down, she saw a girl sitting on the floor.

"What the—" Jisoo started to say but I got interrupted by Lisa's forefinger on her lips, telling Jisoo to keep quiet and so Jisoo did.

Jisoo closed the door behind her, leaving Jimin and Sooyoung in the room all alone, having no clue about Lisa lurking around them.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Jisoo whispered towards Lisa.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She brushed herself up while smiling towards Jisoo.

Jisoo was about to ask the reason why she was there but she heard the stomping feet of her pursuers once again and that made her scowl in frustration. Jisoo smiled apologetically one more time before running away.

The present:

After talking with Jisoo, Lisa felt better so they decided to finally go out from the ladies' room. When they arrived at the Café lounge, they saw Jimin with his coffee, eyeing them carefully. Lisa thought that he already left but he must be worried about her spilling the beans about them being engaged and decided to stay.

"Jisoo-ah, can I have a caramel macchiato for the go?" Lisa asked and she just nodded and started to work. "Thanks." Lisa smiled gratefully.

After receiving her drink, Lisa decided to head out. And just as she expected, after a couple of minutes, Jimin followed. He looked to his right and to his left, observing if someone might be watching before he finally went inside the car with Lisa. They were quiet in the back seat for a while but Jimin broke the silence.

"Lisa-ssi." Jimin started.

"Don't worry Jimin-ssi. I didn't tell Jisoo anything." She cut him off, smiling at him at the same time.

"Then, what did you talked with her exactly?" Tae-chan seemed unconvinced. "You took quite a long time inside the ladies room with her."

"I—" Lisa started to explain.

"Let me remind you, Lisa-ssi." Jimin interrupted, not even looking at her. "No one is supposed to know about our engagement. Both our families decided on this in order for us to live quietly, especially you. We all know that you can't handle the spotlight well so it should be you who must uphold this the most. Do you understand me?" Jimin deadpanned.

"Yes. I understand." Lisa replied, still smiling but this time it was forced.

"We have arrived, young master, young miss." The driver announced and they immediately straightened themselves.