Chapter Three

The Marriage

Chapter Three

Seven years later...

I looked around the room at everyone I love and a smile made its way onto my face when I looked across the table at my son, I haven't spoken to or seen Justin since we were on our 'honeymoon' and after I thought about it I should of saw all the signs, as to why the hell would he go for someone like me when he could any other girl and then I found out why, it was just all a game to him.

"Rosie are you okay?" my mother asked softly placing a hand on my shoulder and I nearly jumped right out of my seat, how embarrasing would that be.

I look up and force a small smile on my face, my parents and close family and friends are the only ones to know the truth about what happened to me and Justin and I was thankful for having the best family and friends a girl could ever ask for, "I'm fine just thinking about him, Dustin will never know his father" I said sadly at the thought of him growing up without a dad.

"I know it's hard to be honest your father didn't know about your brother until he was nearly eight years old because he left to be with another woman" what mum said shocked me because I knew nothing about my dad leaving my mum.

"What?" I asked shocked instantly wanting to know everything that happened.

My mum sat down next to me, smiling at me as she went on to tell me the story, "I was only eighteen at the time when I met your father who was twenty-three and he was already engaged to someone else but we couldn't fight the attraction for one another so we gave in and he dumped her for me and then I found out two years later that he was getting back together with his ex whilst with me" he said softly.

"What happend after that?" I questioned eager to know more about my parents past.

"We argued, he told me he didn't love me anymore that he loves her and always has. That what he felt for me was just a phase and at the time I didn't know I was pregnant, I left to go back to my family in London and when I did find out I stayed there not knowing how I could possibly tell him because he would just think I was lying when I wasn't" she sighed running a hand through her hair.

There was a moment of silence before she started speaking again, "After eight years I decided I would tell him, I know I should have made that decision earlier but I didn't. I got on the plan and made my way to the last place I remembered your dad living and there he was, not married, no girlfriend just with his friends and then he saw me standing there with your brother" she said smiling lovingly at the thought of the past.

"Then everything was okay?" I asked her wanting to know.

"Not at first, there was shouting but then he laid eyes on your brother and he knew" she laughed continuing down memory lane. "What happened after that? Was that when he knew he made a mistake?"

"He asked me to marry him about a month later, telling me he made a mistake and that he wanted to marry me and when I said yes but that was after he asked me for the third time we had you, he w, as there throughout the pregnancy because he wanted to make everything up to me and he did and now look at us, happily marrid for over twenty years and its been perfect" she said lovingly finishing up with her story.

I frowned at her then, "Did you ever wonder if he would do it again?" only for my answer to be a shake of the head. "I'd kill him and he knows that. I would have left and taken you both with me and it would of broken his heart if we all left him, plus when he found out I was pregnant with you he wouldn't leave me alone, following me everywhere I went and constantly asking if I was okay" she muttered rolling her eyes.

"Anyway what I was trying to say is, you can't keep this from Justin forever and no matter how much he hurt you, Dustin deserves to know that he has a father" she finished standing up as she made her way to my dad who stard at he lovingly, mum was right I have to tell Justin sooner or later, I have to tell him about Dustin but the thought of seeing him again after he hurt me, breaks my heart even more than he did in the first place.

Author's Note!

I just realised that I called the child Dustin and his dad is called Justin, I didn't even mean for that to happen but it did and I'm just going to keep it like that. A little into Rosie's parents past, similar to Rosie and Justin's story..

MTBF the next chapter is half way done and I will be uploading it as soon as I can!

The drama is coming don't worry I know I'm taking my time but Justin is making an appearance very soon!! ;D

Comment & Vote!