OC Character Profile:

Name: Jack Shadow.

Avatar Name: Shadow Breaker.

Eye Colour: Icy Blue in his left eye, but ghostly white in the right eye as he was born blind in his right eye and never choose to correct it. 

Age: 18.

Avatar's Role: Duel Hunter, Data Hacker, Duel Protector (meaning he will duel to protect others that are in trouble, or will step in when something serious is occurring in a duel or to a person).

Avatar Looks:

Note: Yes, I am aware that this is Spectra from Bakugan, because he was one of my favourite characters in the show, but he Shadow Breaker basically has the same clothing and mask as this version of Spectra, just not the same hair colour as Shadow ...

Note: Yes, I am aware that this is Spectra from Bakugan, because he was one of my favourite characters in the show, but he Shadow Breaker basically has the same clothing and mask as this version of Spectra, just not the same hair colour as Shadow Breaker's hair colour is black with red streaks in it.

Friends/Best Friends: He used to be friends with Skye Zaizen, but they lost touch with each other due to her brother Akira. Besides from that, he doesn't have any friends.

Favourite Cards: "Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos", "Saryuja Skull Dragon" and "Double Byte Dragon".

Ace Cards: He doesn't have 1 specific card that he considers his ace, as he considers all of his cards as his "ace cards".

Type of Deck: His main deck for 1 of his decks is pretty much the same as Revolver's/Varis, though with a number of differences added to it. His Extra Deck is similar, but also has some of his own cards added to it as well, with one or two Cyberse-type or Warrior-type monsters. He does own a second deck, but nobody knows much about it if anything. Both decks mostly have DARK attribute cards in them. 

Duel Disk:

Speed Duel Skill(s):

1. Storm Breaker - Allows him to add 1 random monster to his Extra Deck when he has less than 1000 LP. Requires that he either creates a Data Storm though or that there is one nearby. The Skill is not restricted to only Cyberse monsters.

2. Skill Breaker - He can prevent his opponent from using their Skill at the moment they activate it, but both players LP are halved.

3. Will Breaker - He can banish a monster he controls on his field or from either his hand or graveyard from play: then he can target a monster his opponent controls, negate its effects, and lower its ATK points by the ATK or DEF points of the banished monster (depending on which has the highest points).

Note: He rarely uses his Skills in a Speed Duel outside of "Skill Breaker" unless he really needs to use them, because he prefers to rely on his own strength. The only reason he would use "Skill Breaker" more than the others because he wants his opponents to win without relying on their Skill. 

Family: Ghost Gal/Emma Bessho [Adoptive Sister], Blood Shepherd/Kengo Dojun [Adoptive Brother], otherwise none as he was found in an abandoned building at only 6 months old.

Personality: Silent, Non-trusting of others at times, Secretive, Harsh when needed, Helpful when someone needs help, Committed to his job, Over-protective of his sister, Avoids speaking to people when able to, Protective of his cards and his stuff, Rarely smiles, Mysterious to others.

Likes: Skye Zaizen/Blue Angel/Blue Girl/Blue Maiden, Dueling, Hunting down The Knights of Hanoi, Playmaker, Protecting the innocent or good people, His sister Emma/Ghost Gal, Working with Ghost Gal when they are both able to, Dueling Blood Shepherd or occasionally working with him.

Dislikes: The Knights of Hanoi, SOL Technologies, Dueling for fun (as he doesn't know how to), Charisma Duelists, Bullies, School, Sleeping, Being famous or being known, SOL Technologies Duel Disks, Being in a crowd of people or being in a group of people, Lightning/Light Ignis, Naoki Shima, People ganging up on other people, Discrimination against others (of any kind).

Crush(es): Skye Zaizen/Blue Angel/Blue Girl/Blue Maiden.

Scars: 

He has all these scars along the right side of his face, though he covers them up and the right side of his face up with his hair in the real world

He has all these scars along the right side of his face, though he covers them up and the right side of his face up with his hair in the real world. His Avatar does not have them. He got them after being attacked and captured by The Knights of Hanoi that didn't involve a duel.