Skye In Trouble - Shadow Breaker Confronts Playmaker - Part 1!

Shadow Breaker's Personal Observation:

How...the f***...did this happen!?! One day things seem to be going well for a change...and then a few days later: Skye is the hospital because of what the Knights of Hanoi did to her! 

I'd seen the symptoms of what she is going through before: a hack program that the Knights of Hanoi had somehow created that can not only hack the infected victims avatar in the Link Vrains, but also the host itself that is connected to said avatar.

The causes can be caused in a number of ways, some incredibly undetectable at first glance unleash you know what to look for (which is easier said than done), but the most common form the virus appears to take shape in is cards that the victim mysterious gets and uses...and unfortunately, Skye got the virus from a damn card!

More specifically, this card, "Dark Angel":

And how do I know this, you might be asking? And if you're not then why not? Well that one's easy to answer

And how do I know this, you might be asking? And if you're not then why not? Well that one's easy to answer...I watched the whole duel between Skye and Playmaker, the duel in which she used this card!

And now Skye's in the hospital, and isn't waking up...all because of those damn Knights of Hanoi!

Yet, as much as I wanted to blame Playmaker for his part in this, I knew I couldn't. Skye, or should I say Blue Angel, was the one who called him out and challenged him, and for the most part at least Yusaku and his little group did as "my contact" had asked. 

Still...I would still need to have words with him when the moment presents itself.

Currently I was in the Link Vrains, waiting in the shadows for Playmaker to arrive so that I could have a little "chat" with him. Yes, I said I don't blame him, but I also said moments ago that I needed to have words with him. 

Fortunately, I would not have to wait long. I, or I should say "my contact" Jack Shadow, had sent a message to Playmaker that "his employer" wanted to speak to him in the Link Vrains in regards to what happened to Blue Angel.

It was fortunate that I had as well, as Emma had informed me that Akira had hired her to lure Playmaker into a trap to try and get him to reverse the hack program...even though the idiot clearly has the wrong person in this case...and Skye herself has been moved from the hospital to the Zaizen home in an attempt to get Blue Angel to awaken...how I don't know...

I know because I had been at the hospital minutes before the transfer took place. Strangely, so was Yusaku, who apparently found Skye passed out, and although I did encounter him at the hospital whilst I was visiting Skye, neither of us had said a word to each other in the whole encounter.

I think Akira only tolerated me being there because I was one of the only people who made Skye smile. Yet when visiting hours were over, I doubt he even spared me a glance when I left.

Playmaker soon made his appearance known, and I appeared from the shadows as I went straight to business, my face, or at least what was being shown, completely cold and calculating with one of the most serious looks I've had for a while.