Battle with the Leaders of Hanoi Part 1 - Facing the Handless Fiend!

Warning In Advance: This does have a dark feeling to it with one of the characters in this chapter, and it will involves insanity from one character. You've been warned. 

When we had last left off: A rather pi**ed off Shadow Breaker had entered the Vrains in search for answers on what happened to Blue Angel/Skye, running into Playmaker in the process who was about to head towards a potential trap.

In a effort to both delay the trap from taking place - and to get some answers of his own - Jack Shadow, aka Shadow Breaker, found Playmaker first and challenged him to a duel. What started out as slow stalling, or what seemed to be anyway on Shadow Breakers part, turned into a quicker paced duel that saw both duelists bringing their A-Game to the duel, and bringing out a barrage of monsters and tactics to combat their foe!

It ended with Shadow Breaker pulling off a strategy that not even he had pulled off before...a Fusion summon! A fusion summon that brought about the end of the duel...and in Shadow Breakers favor as well!

Now...let us see what happens afterwards, shall we....?

Present time:

As the flames from "Starving Venom Fusion Dragons" attack on "Decode Talker" began to slowly fade, and Playmaker began to make his way up to his feet, he looked up towards his opponent - Shadow Breaker - as he stood there with a look that was void of any positive emotions...despite the outcome of the duel as Playmaker's life point counter dropped.

[Playmaker 1200 - 0]

Shadow Breaker wins!

Shadow Breaker began to walk over as the remaining monsters and cards on the field began to slowly vanish. After a few moments of nothing but serious looks and silence - Shadow Breaker held a hand out to the Playmaker, who was up to a knee at this moment, as a measure of respect.

Playmaker looked to the outstretched hand of the only person in recent times to have defeated him in a duel...and he took his hand, accepting the gesture, and let his recent opponent help him up to his feet. And then, they both shook each others hands briefly.

"You did well..." Shadow Breaker simply said, before he crossed his arms across his chest and said slowly. "A deals a deal though...so you need to tell me everything I need to know..."

Playmaker sighed as he did so - Shadow Breaker listening to every word without his attention every wavering. When Playmaker did finish talking, Shadow Breaker simply nodded as he thought through everything that was told to him - his silence so eerily creepy that it slightly unnerved Ai...then again, he'd already been pretty unnerved by the hacker already...

Shadow Breaker soon turned so his back was to Playmaker and Ai, and began to walk off as he said simply "You have a meeting to attend...I've held you up long enough." He briefly stopped and glanced over his shoulder with the visible eye slot in his mask, saying as he did so "But know that I'll be there if you need a bit of help...Yusaku Fujiki..." 

He then jumped off the roof and landed on his Duel Board - which appeared out of nowhere - before heading off away from the area. As this happened, he glanced as some data from his duel disk.

'It seems I need to find the real person pulling the strings...' he thought to himself, and heading off to an unspecified area.

Needless to say though, Shadow did not need to wait long before the leaders of the Knights of Hanoi, as he soon got a rare distress call from his duel disk - a distress call that really was a beacon built into his duel disk, and that only 2 people knew of...and one of those 2 people was Ghost Gal!