Chapter 2

On the day of the tournament Sergial wanted nothing more then to see Fletcher win. to his disappointment he came in second. behind a dwarf named Othello. Fletcher wasn't to upset so Sergial just let it go. The day after he said goodbye to his father Dylan who happily hug his family goodbye.

" I'll see you when I get back Serg" said his father with a proud look on his face. A year after as Sergial was playing in the back yard along with his best friend Angillo. His mother walked out to him along with two officers said to have fought along side his father. " Sergial I'm so sorry to say this your father has died honorably fighting agents the orcs". Anna said sobbing. then hugging Sergial as he started to weep.

A year after that when Sergial became thirteen years old. two battle mages came to the house to test him to see if he was capable of becoming a battle mage. " well there's no doubt he is his fathers son" said the battle mage after the test was complete. In saying that Sergial knew that it meant that he passed. In that moment Sergial ran out the door in pure happiness.

As he ran to Angillos house where he was being tested as well. On his way their he ran into Angillo who had the same delighted face as he did." I passed" both friends said as once. Then they both ran yelling happily down the road. That night his mother came to his room with a parchment in hand.

" in your fathers will it said that after you passed your summoners test that I was to give u this scroll". His mother said as she handed him the parchment. Sergial unraveled the scroll to find that it was in fact a gifted demon summoning scroll. He read the words written on it aloud and in a glories flash of light a shining ball appeared from the scroll and then hovered above his floor. Then in an instant the ball took shape.

When it stopped shining a child sized demon appeared. "There seems to be some writing on the back of the scroll" said Sergial's mother. On the back was information about the demon Sergial had just summoned. It had said the this demon was a cross species that Sergial's father had discover. It was a cross species between a golem and a barkling.

His father had named this species the gemling. for the fact that its limbs were mostly made up of gems. along with its stomach which looked like its skin was actually thick bark. It was also defined by the sharp poisoned spikes that it could shot from its back much like a barkling. It also had walrus like tusks, the head of a mole rat ,large eyes , a large gem stone placed Precisely on its for head, and a long tail with a spiked gem at its tip.

From the moment Sergial summon this demon he felt a strong connection to it. Sergial decided to name this demon Gemini. For the next two years before Sergial left for the academy he spent every moment with Gemini .building their bond until they could learn the skills they needed to become the strongest battle mage team since his father.

Hey guys just reminding you to vote, and keep the comments comeing I wanna hear what ever u got to say about what I've got so far.