Chapter 5

The next day after breakfast everyone but Sergial was taken away to get their demons gifted to them. The class room only had six students in it counting Sergial. The other five were the nobles. There were a set of twin girl named Aroura and Anastasia Farken daughters of Archibald Farken. They both seemed snobbish. Every time they looked over at Sergial they snickered and giggle.

He could tell they were making fun of him to each other. In front of them was a some what pudgy slightly dark skinned boy name Carver Jacobs. Son of Abigail Jacobs a duchess from the desserts. He seem like an honorable guy if you ever saw one. Another girl sat behind the twins she was short  with short dark brown hair and blue eyes.

She seemed a little shy because she didn't really talk to anyone else. Just sat there petting maybe a young rat demon that lazed on her desk. The last one was a tall blonde haired boy who was tilting back in his chair .his name was Marcuse Darwin. Son of Andrew Darwin a famed knight who fought on the front. He seemed like he was more of the lone wolf type rather then a snobby noble like the twins.

After maybe a half hour the other commoners came in. Angillo had a little turtle demon with spikes around its shell and good sized claws. Sergial thought he might of seen it in one of his fathers journal's. He reached into his satchel and pulled out one of the leather bound journals he had packet. Flip through it for a bit then found what he was looking for.

The journal said that this demon was called a grin gal. It said its main ability was the use of the spikes on is shell. by ducking into its shell and spin at a fast pace its able to do much damage to its foe. Angillo decided to same the little demon Goe. Andy had a wolf like demon even though it was still a pup it was still pretty cool.

Sergial looked through the journal again and found that this demon was known as a dire wolf. Which is a wolf demon that has control over ice and snow. He decided to name it Dedra. Astion came in with two mite demons they looked like scarabs I didn't know why he had two. " they just both came through the portal so they harnessed both and gave me them". He had named them Croch and Crich.

Then Larkin and Thror came in with two ape like demons. They had three eyes, large fore arms, and a tail that looked like it have a blade at the end. Sergial looked through the journal to find that this demon was called a cranodid he also found that it was a distant cousin of the golem. Thror named his demon Sernal, and Larkin named his Tarllin. Issy came in with a small nine tailed fox demon with only two eyes.

Sergial looked again to find its species was called kurama. Izzy decided to name it Cardenia. As we talked about each others demons time flied by. Soon after fletcher walked in and to the front of the class. "Dose anyone know how to use wyrdlight" asked fletcher.

Naturally the nobles all raised their hands. " OK then all of you can go sit and talk silently the rest of you come up to the front". For the rest of the lesson we were learning to focus out energy into a ball and control it. By the end of the day we were all to tired to even speak. So we all just walked to bed a fell asleep for the night.

Thanks for reading vote and comment if you want to.