Chapter 7

Today everyone had demonology with Othello or sir Othello as he made everyone call him." What is demonology" asked Othello." It is the study of demons , their species, their abilities, and their usefulness" said Carver." Good good Who knows how much poison is in a barking spine" asked Othello. " Isn't it about 1.4 grams considering the size of the spike" said Sergial.

" Correct I wouldn't have expected anything else from the owner of a barkling cross bread owner" said Othello." Now what makes a strong demon" asked Othello. " I believe what makes a strong demon is the purity of its owners blood" said Aroura." Completely and absolutely incorrect can anyone give me the right answer" said Othello. " what makes a strong demon is one part the bond between the demon and its owner, and one part hard work and training" said Andy.

" good now we will look into what allows us battle mages to summon demons. First the summoner must have a remnants of mana that they had been born with. Next is the summoner must have a sufficient mana level to summon at least a level one demon. The summoner must also have a good connection with the demon in order to control it so it doesn't attack anyone in our world. Now if you have a low mana level what can you do to heighten it" said Othello.

" can't you heighten it  by training and spending time with your demon" said Sergial." Correct " said Othello that will be all for the day feel free to stay for a while and study for your next exam it might do you some good" said Othello looking at Aroura. Aroura gave him a death glare as he walked out of the room. Later that day Sergial heard her complaining to he sister about it say how dare that insolent half man talk to me like that doesn't he know that compared to us he's just a little waste of space. Sergial wanted nothing more then to tell her off and show her that Othello was ten times the human she would ever be, but he saw that it would bring nothing but trouble and just continued to eat the food given to him.

Sergial went back to the dorm to find Angillo and Andy in fighting gear and sharpening some swords and knives." Where are you going dressed like that" asked Sergial." Were going down to the arena for combat practice wanna come" said Angillo. " sure let me just go get my gear" said Sergial. Sergial was wondering why the academy gave him fighting gear when he got their well now he knew.

For the next hour Sergial Andy and Angillo spared while switching of winner fights whoever was waiting. Andy had won while fighting Angillo pretty much every time. Yet he had a hard time fighting Sergial  since Sergial had already practiced close combat in the last two years with Gemini.