Chapter 6

The next day  everyone had ether class with mistress Genevieve." Ok now who here can preform an infuse?" Asked miss Genevieve. Sergial as well as the nobles all raised their hands." OK then you six go on the other side and practice" said miss Genevieve. " can I stay over here all i know is mostly just from my dads journals" said Sergial.

Miss Genevieve nodded her head." Sergial if you would mind showing what you know about infusion so far" said Genevieve." Well for starters infusion is the act of pushing you demons mana through the pentacle. Also I know that a penticale can be drawn on anything organic if it be skin or the more preferred leather. In knowing that I had my mom print a pentacle on these leather gloves" said Sergial while poking into his satchel.

He pulled out the leather gloves he use earlier when he summoned Gemini for the profost. He handed them to miss Genevieve. " ah you made you own pair if any one else would like to learn this method of infusion grab a pair of summoners gloves from the back" said Genevieve ."now Sergial if you wouldn't mind infusing you demon for us". Said Genevieve .

Sergial  nodded and did as he did for the profost. For the rest of the lesson everyone practiced their infuse.

Vote if you can