Starts with her Birthday

Marinette

I was fast asleep in my bed and heard my alarm go off. I pressed the off button and got up. Today was my birthday. I decided to change my look a little. I grabbed a green long sleeve, a black shirt, jeans, and wore my black pumps. I didn't put my hair in pigtails, instead I let it down. 

I got to school early and walked in. All eyes were on me. Everyone was gawking and whispering about me. I saw Alya and started to talk to her. "Girl, you changed your look." Alya said "I like it." "Thanks." I said. Then I saw Nino and Adrien. Adrien changed his outfit to. 

He wore a red and black long sleeve, jeans, and red converse. Nino saw us and they both walked to us. 

Adrien 

I saw Marinette and she looked so beautiful. Her blue hair was let down. She wore black and green. "Hey, Guys." Alya said to us. "Hey" said Nino. "Oh yeah I forgot, Happy Birthday, Marinette." Alya said to Marinette holding her birthday present. 

She gave it to her. Marinette opened it. It was a brand new phone. "Wow. Thanks, Alya." Marinette said. Nino gave his gift to her. He got her a pair of earbuds and a phone case. It was finally my turn. She blushed and started to unwrap it. It was a picture of me and her. 

She gasped and said it was awesome

She gasped and said it was awesome. I blushed and the bell rang and we headed to class. During class, I haven't been paying attention that much. I kept on glancing at Marinette. She was ever so beautiful. 

After School

I lied down on my pillow and started to think about Mari. Her beautiful, blue hair, her ocean blue eyes, her beautiful soft lips that I wish I could kiss. 

That's when it hit me, I am I-in love with... MARINETTE?! 

"Plagg, do you know who ladybug is?" I asked him. 

"Yes, she's the girl who sits behind you who had her hair down today." Plagg told me. Then he put his hands on his mouth. 

"I knew it." I said. I looked at Plagg. "Plagg, claws out!!" I said. Then he got sucked into my ring and turned me into Chat Noir. 

Marinette 

I sat on my bed and sighed. Today was awesome and the best part: the picture of me and Adrien. I placed it on my bulletin. 

Then I heard a thud on my balcony. I opened the hatch to the roof and in came Chat Noir. "Chat Noir, what are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"A little birdie told me that today was your birthday." Chat told me. I blushed as he stood in front of me. He leaned in close to me and his face was close to mine. 

Then we kissed. I put my hands on his face and he put his hand on my right. After a little while we released each other's mouths. I blushed so hard that my face was redder that Nathaniel's hair. 

Chat looked at me and whispered "I love you, Mari, I always have and I always will." I looked at him and hugged him and said "I love you too." 

He looked at me and smiled. He gave me a quick peck and left. Then Tikki came out. "Oh my gosh, you kissed Chat Noir?!" Tikki squealed. "I did." I said proudly. Then my proudness vanished to nervousness. WHAT ABOUT ADRIEN?! Ohhh, I have to tell him that I love him and that I love Chat Noir. 

But who should I choose? Chat or Adrien? This will be hard. But for some reason I feel something ... oh my god!! I love Chat noir?! 

Adrien and Marinette  

"My love is Marinette / Chat Noir?!"