I am Chat Noir

Marinette

I can't believe I told Chat Noir I love him and I actually meant it. I decided to put on something New for school. I put on a light blue shirt that had little, pink dots, light blue jeans, and blue pumps. 

I let my hair down and slightly curled it at the tips. I didn't do my makeup and decided to wake up Tikki. "Tikki, wake up." I whispered to her.  

She woke up and smiled at me. "Wow. You're up early and ready for school." She said surprised. I nodded and saw it was gonna start to rain soon. I picked up a small box and gave it to Tikki. 

She opened it and saw a pink little sweater. "I love it, thank you, Marinette." Tikki said happily. "You're welcome, Tikki." I said while grabbing my grey jacket. I looked at the umbrella Adrien had given me. 

I grabbed it and my purse that now held Tikki. Then I left for school. 

Adrien 

I got up and sighed. Marinette said she loved me. Plagg was in a daydream too. 

"Morning, Plagg, what are you daydreaming about?" I asked him. "Ladybug's Kwami, Tikki." Plagg "She's my sugar-cube." 

I laughed and got dressed. I put on a green jacket with a black paw print and grabbed Plagg and left for school. 

 When I got there I saw Marinette leave the bakery with the umbrella I gave her. She looked at me and then... she smiled at me. 

She walked to me and put the umbrella over us. I blushed and said "I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday." I said. She sighed and said "I forgive you, it was probably Chloe, not you." I blushed again.

"Let's get out of this rain and go to class." I said. "Agreed." She said with a laugh. 

After School

After School

"Marinette, I have to tell you something." Adrien said. "What, Adrien?" Marinette asked. "I-I'm Chat Noir." Adrien stammered. Marinette didn't say anything. "I'll prove it." Adrien said. 

"Plagg, claws out." Adrien said and transformed into Chat. Marinette stood there frozen. "I understand if you don't love me anymore." He said. 

Marinette stood in front of him and kissed him. When they released, Marinette rested her head on Chat Noir's. "I'll love you for a thousand years, my Kitty." Marinette said. Chat noir chuckled. 

"I have something to tell you too, Chat..." Marinette said. "What?" Adrien/ Chat asked. "I'm Ladybug." Marinette said and transformed and de-transformed. "I love you even more then." Chat said.