Broken hearted

Marinette 

I woke up happier than ever. I kissed Chat Noir. I just wish he and Adrien were the same person. I am excited to see Adrien and tell him I love him. 

I walked into the school with an award winning smile. I saw Nino and asked him where Adrien was. He said he was in class. I walked to class and saw the most unspeakable thing ever. 

Adrien and Chloe... kissing. 

I had tears in my eyes

I had tears in my eyes. I sniffed and they looked at me. Adrien's eyes were wide and Chloe smirked evilly at me. "Marinette, I..." Adrien began. But it was too late and I ran to the bathroom crying my heart out. 

Hawk-moth 

A girl in love with a model but has a broken heart, perfect for my akuma. I held a white butterfly in my hand and turned it black and purple. "Fly away, my little akuma and turn her broken heart evil." I said. 

No one

The akuma landed on the picture Adrien gave Marinette. "Broken, I am Hawk-moth, I will give you the power to spread a sad song to those who lie and be dishonest." A voice said "But in turn you get me Cat Noir and Ladybug's Miraculous." "I-I will do it Hawk-moth." Broken said transforming. 

Adrien/ Chat Noir

I wanted to explain everything to Marinette, but she ran off. How could Chloe do this to her? 

Then suddenly I heard screaming outside. I ran to the bathroom and Plagg came out. "We got to transform, Plagg." I said. "Alright." Plagg said. "Plagg, claws out!" I said. Then I got transformed into Chat noir. 

I ran outside and saw the a huge wave coming at me. I ran and got to a traffic light. I heard laughing and... crying? 

Then I saw a girl with blue hair, blue skin, and a very dark ocean blue eyes. She had was holding Marinette's picture. That's when it hit me: that is Marinette. 

"Marinette, why are you doing this?" I asked her. 

She looked at me and sighed. 

"C-chat... heart... crushed... Adrien... KISS... Chloe." She said. 

Oh no, this was all my fault!! If I hadn't kissed Chloe, none of this would've happened. 

After a while (without fighting with Ladybug!) 

I caught the Akuma in a jar and helped Marinette. I carried her back to her room. "Mari, what happened?" I asked knowing what happened. "I saw Adrien kiss Chloe." Mari said. "That selfish brat that's the Mayor's daughter?" I asked. She nodded. I toke her hands, and looked at me. 

"Give him a chance to explain and let him know hurt you were." I said. She smiled.

"Okay." She said. 

I was about to leave when Marinette said my name "Chat Noir?" I looked at her. "I... I love you." My heart jumped out of my chest. My face is pink and I smiled at her. "I-I love you too, Puuurrrincess." I said and then left.