SURPRISE!!

Adrien

I walked to the Dupain-Cheng bakery and saw my love bug, Marinette. "Hey, Mari." I said. "Come on." Marinette said grabbing my hand "Close your eyes." I closed them. We walked a few flights of stairs. 

The I heard giggling. "Okay open your eyes." I heard Mari say. I opened them and saw a party. "SURPRISE!!" Nino, Alya, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, and Mari yelled. I was blown away. 

"This is awesome!!" I said. Mrs. Dupain- Cheng engulfed me into a hug. "I'm so glad your hear, Adrien. Your mother would be glad too." She said. I hugged back. We released and smiled sadly. Marinette hugged me too. 

"Dude, let's start opening presents." Nino said. I looked to see four presents on the table. "You guys didn't have to get me anything." I said honestly. "But we did anyhow." Alya said. Mari chuckled. 

I opened Alya's first. She got me a black phone case with green bubbles. Next Nino. He got me green head phones that can add and delete music when you say "Add" or "Delete _____". 

Next Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. They baked me chocolate croissants. They were absolutely delicious. Last, Princess. 

She made me a light blue hat that had an opening for my ears when I turn into Chat Noir. I hugged her and thanked her. She said "You're welcome."  

Nobody 

Adrien had to leave and so did Alya and Nino. Marinette went to bed with a smile on her face. She saved her love. She gave him a birthday to remember and she became the light of her Chat's life.