attitude

MONSTUDIO

7:11 PM

"So which one of you is Jimin?"

The tall, lean man approaches us further as his slender body walks through the clean room.

He's wearing black denim jeans paired with dark sneakers and a loose-fitted t-shirt with a big print on it. A few bracelets hanging loosely on his veiny, inked arms, his fingers covered in rings. He runs a hand through his dark brown strands of hair, making it bounce lightly on his head.

My eyes trails down his frame, wondering about the story of every single tattoo that is plastered on his rather beautiful proportions. His arms are bulky, but skinny at the same time and I can tell that his thighs are muscular through the fitted pants.

"I am!" Jimin jumps up, reaching out his hand for Jungkook to shake, "But—"

"And what kind of tattoo do you want?" Jungkook bluntly asks, quickly looking away from Jimin's outstretched hand.

Jimin furrow his brows and look at me and Taehyung, who widens his eyes in surprise.

Muffled chuckles leaves the three other men that are glancing in our direction, weirdly if I say so myself. They must be the other artists here.

Jungkook sighs as he plops down on a chair, leaning over a white desk that is filled with sketches, markers, pens and papers. He grabs a pen and spins the chair around and face us again.

I watch him, and catch myself in staring a little too much. His lips glistening from licking them, the sharp brows, a defined jawline — his dark-brown eyes that quickly meet mine and I dart my stare to my dirty vans instead.

Jimin stands up and put his hands up, almost in defeat.

"I'm not the one getting tatted. She is."
He says, pointing down to me and I find myself looking at him with killer-eyes, regretting that we even went here in the first place.

Jungkook prompts himself up in the chair, his brows up high in his forehead. He scans my body, rolling his lips together.

"Really? Your first?" He says, leading his fingers up to nibble at his lips.

I take a breath and flash a small smile at him

"Y-yeah. My first."

"And what do you want?" He asks again, this time his voice is softer than before, but his look remains unbothered.

I can't help staring at his black-inked arms, my eyes landing on a small, petite rose on his lower arm. I lick my lips, knowing that he is staring at his own arm by now, since I'm pointing at the rose.

"That looks pretty." My voice is low as I find his eyes once more.

He scoffs and chuckle lightly, before cocking up an eyebrow.
Jimin catches on and Taehyung is quick to help as well.

"Mira wanted a rose! Yes, a rose. A pretty rose. And uhm—" Jimin stumbles over his words.

"And a knife! A knife because I c-cut my fingers. With a knife. Slicing tomatoes .. Yeah." Taehyung speaks, his voice slow and insecure.

I close my eyes in embarrassment, hitting my forehead softly with my palm. Jungkook and the rest of the monstudio men are staring at us with raised eyebrows.

"You guys are weird. And funny." Says one of the males, chuckling lightly as his smile lights up the entire room.
He shakes his head a little before pulling out a box of cigarettes from his pocket, placing a stick between his lips before heading out the door.

"Hoseok will be ready in a few minutes, he's not a long smoker if you could say." The other taller man say to the other waiting client, "Or long in general."

The man burst out in laughter, his laugh bouncing off of the walls in the shop. It almost sounds like a windshield being wiped, and I can't help smiling a little as I hear it.

My focus turns back to Jungkook who's still staring at me intensely.

"I want a rose and a knife. Something pretty, but simple. Can you do that?" My voice is more firm and I know what I want by now. And he can tell.

He nods, a small smirk planting on his lips before he stands up. "Oh yeah, I'll do exactly what you want. I'll do it in free hand. Follow me."

Free hand?

Jimin and Taehyung looks at each other swiftly, their eyes widening trying to hold back their laughter.

As Jungkook turns around, nodding in a direction I stand up quickly before sending a look to my best friends telling them to get their shit together. Jimin bites his bottom lip at me teasingly before looking at Taehyung once more.

I shake my head before following Jungkook into a room, preparing mentally for my first tattoo as I feel my palm becoming sweaty and my heart pace fastening.

I gulp as I see the needles on display on the small silver table, and before I know it Jungkook has placed his hands in two black gloves, hovering over the side of my body.

"Ready?"

____________________