small park gathering

BORAMAE PARK

2:24 PM

I giggle as I lift my head and see how Taehyung is sprinting across the green area, his cute legs running so fast while Jin is further behind him, halting occasionally making Taehyung look over his shoulder to assure he's alright.

"Perfect timing! Meat is ready now." Namjoon announces as he stirs the meat around on the two small single use barbecues we bought on the way over here.

I feel a soft hand squeeze my thigh and a gentle peck on the cheek before the man next to me stands up fast, moving towards the sizzling meat. Jungkook has been whining for the past 30 minutes on how hungry he is, so I smile to myself as I watch him clap his hands like a cute child as Namjoon fills his plate with food.

"Sorry we're late!" Taehyung pants, leaning forward as he continues to breath heavily, "Jin has been slowing us down, we would— we would've made it— on time if—"

"You're not gonna puke, right? Stand up for fucks sake." Jimin makes a grimace as he moves to his best friend and raise him up, padding his back, quickly removing it —
"Ew, you're all sweaty."

Taehyung lifts an eyebrow at him before a smug look appears on his usual angelic features and Jimin has it all figured out as he sets off in a sprint around the grass, followed by a wet Taehyung. "Jimin-ah, come here! I missed you!"

Jimin continues running around in messed up circles, making all of us cackle watching dumb and dumber chase each other.
"I didn't miss you so leave me be you sweaty pig!"

"I didn't expect to join this lifestyle of yours, living with those two morons every fucking day." A male voice chuckles as he plops down next to me on the big oval stump of tree I'm sitting upon. Yoongi hands me a plate filled with all types of food as a gummy smile strikes, making my chest warm before he shuffles his freshly dyed ice-blond hair with his fingers placing the white cap on his head.

"Welcome to the chaos. Abort mission while you still can." I grin, before shuffling a fork of spicy kimchi in my mouth, watching how my two best friends finally stopped running around like idiots and move their way to the rest of us.

"You want a beer babe?" Jungkook ask, before he sits behind me, placing me in between his thighs. He drapes his arms over my shoulders, in which he has two ice cold beers, one in each hand.
I lean back into his chest before snatching a beer from him, opening it and take a long sip of it.

"Thank you." I kiss his jaw swiftly, earning an approved groan from him.

"Didn't you make any sausages?!" Jin suddenly yells as he's frantically watching the meat on the grill.
His eyes are wide as they search for Namjoon, who's looking back at him with an innocent look, his mouth filled with vegetables.
He mumbles something, before his eyes widens as Jin trots closer to him, fire in his eyes.

"You fucking drama queen, sit down! I got the sausages, they're just not cooked yet." Hobi grabs Jin by the hem of his white blouse from the back, making Jin swing backwards dramatically.

"Hey! Don't make me trip you dick!" Jin turns and eyes Hobi, getting a glare in return.

Everyone chuckles before digging into the delicious food Namjoon cooked.

I rise my eyes from my plate casually a few times to spy on Jimin and his "date".
Sina actually looks like she's having a good time, making me surprised as I watch how Jimin slurps in the ramen he's eating.
Sina giggles at his behavior, to which his cheeks reddens. His eyes squints before he offers her a soda politely.