studio

6:43 PM

As soon as I turn my head at the sudden entrance and spot the tall male walk through the door my mouth goes dry.
His slumped posture and his low head makes him look smaller, his attitude nowhere to be seen.

I furrow my brows and follow his path, wondering if he knows I'm here.
Until his low head finally rise and our eyes lock, his eyes hooded under the slight long dark brown strands of hair.

His brown eyes pierces into mine, and I find myself staring back — until I shake my head and put my attention back to Jinkins that's splayed out on the forbidden table

I roll my lips, knowing Jungkook is still staring at me. He takes in a breath, not knowing what to do. I can tell he fiddles with his hands almost like he's nervous.

I keep petting Jinkins, waiting for freaking Yoongi to come back. He suddenly dissapeared to go buy cigarettes as soon as Jungkook stepped inside — and now he's been gone for almost 10 minutes by now.

What the hell is he doing?

My gaze is fixed on the fluffy cat, but my mind is purely on the silence between me and Jungkook.

I notice him getting closer, the dark outfit nearing in the corner of my eye. I swallow thickly, not really sure if I'm ready to face him — he hurt me more than I thought he did.

"Mira."

My name falls so effortlessly off his lips, the smooth, dark voice almost like a drug to me. But at the same time all I can hear him say is fucking 'Rosie'.

He pulls out the other chair at the table and sit down, not too close — but not too far either. He puts his hands on the surface of the white table, drumming his pointer nervously.

I keep silent, annoyed at the tears that starts to sting in my eyes.

"Mira I'm sorry." He breathes out, his voice shaky. He reach for my hand, but I pull away instantly.

"Stop Jungkook." I plead, finally darting my eyes to his. His eyes are filled with regret and pure care glistening in his gorgeous glossy brown eyes.

He swallows, closing his eyes in frustration.

"Mira please, I— I never meant to hurt you. You're too good for me. I don't deserve you." He stutters and my heart aches making me even more annoyed.

"That's such a lame fucking excuse! You did derserve me, I don't know who told you otherwise — but don't blame that as the reason why you did what you did. That's just disgusting." I spit out, shaking my head as the tears start rolling down my rosy cheeks.

Jungkook sighs, a tear escaping his eye as well.

"You're right..." He says, silence filling up the room. He breathes in and continues,
"I do derserve you. I do deserve to love, I do deserve someone to care about me. It's just— so fucking new to me. I was afraid, scared that I'd end up hurting you in the end. And you just means too much for me to do that."

I look at him, his blurred frame looking directly at me, only me.
I close my eyes and draw in a breath.

"Well, I guess you already did." I say, pushing out the chair from the table and grab my bag, heading towards the door.

I need to leave.

As I grab the doorhandle, I feel a pair of warm hands grab my sides and turn me around, trapping me in between his strong arms.

"Mira, please don't leave me. I'm so sorry. Please." Jungkook pleads, his eyes boring into mine, desperate for my forgiveness.

I open my mouth, feeling the urge to throw myself into his arms, feeling his soft lips against mine once more, forget everything that happened.

"Jungkook I want—"

My decision gets interrupted by a stern knock on the door making me flinch and step away from Jungkook's arms surrounding my body, turning around.
He sighs out, his head lowering in frustration.

Opening the door slowly, he purse his lips in embarrasment as a smaller frame enters the shop.

"Well, hello there. It's your favourite 7PM customer."

I turn around at the high-pitched voice, a chill running down my spine. All the anger, embarrasment, the hurt — all back again.

Rosie just entered the shop.

Fucking Rosie.

I look at Jungkook with a disgusted look on my face, scoffing slightly at him.

"So much for wanting me to stay, huh? Enjoy yourselves." I force out through gritted teeth, before rushing out the door, not even sparing Jungkook one glance.

Reaching outside I let the tears start to flow again, frustration building up as I feel it.

That feeling I can't seem to get rid of. The thumbing in my chest.

My heart still beating for Jungkook.

_____________