late night steam

[MATURE CONTENT]

_______________________________

MIRA'S APARTMENT

9:48 PM

I am literally pacing around in my small apartment, waiting for Jungkook to show up. My stomach is aching for the need of him, the taste of him.

I swiftly go to my mirror, narrowing my eyes at my attire one last time. After sending the picture to him, I paired the black panties with the matching black laced bra. I dab some lip balm on my lips, rolling them against each other before swallowing.

Jungkook and I haven't slept together yet — he has been working constantly for the past two weeks, so it has only been a few steamy make-out sessions here and there.

Nothing I didn't mind. At all.

But now that we were going to spend the night together finally, I'm suddenly nervous. Self-conscious.

Taking in a breath, I tilt my head to the side and blink, staring at my frame, making a grimace at myself.

That's until I hear three subtle knocks on my door.

I heave in a breath, biting my bottom lip nervously as I move my way to the door, draping my black silk-robe around my trembling body.

Opening the door slowly was useless, because before I know it Jungkook is all over me as he move his way into my apartment, shutting the door immediately.

The weight of his body presses against me as he pins me to the door, the feeling of him so extraordinary. The smell of him fills my nostrils, a mixture between bitter orange and pine.
His lips taste like sweet nectar as they move effortlessly against mine. His hands are everywhere, and his lips are on mine, but I want him closer.

Our breaths mingle as we both gasp for air.

"Hello dirty girl." Jungkook husks, his eyes dark as he stare into my eyes, before eyeing my body with a smirk.

I swallow, before he pulls away and attach his lips to the sensitive skin on my neck. My back arches, before I press my nails into the skin of his bulgy, inked bicep.

"Mira," Jungkook whispers against my skin, sending a chill down my spine.

"Do you want this?"

"Jungkook— I'm already half naked." I breathe out, as I eye him with a frustrated look.

He smirks before grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at him. I pant heavily, staying still as I watch his eyes darken.

"I know. And you teased me while I was working — so I want to fuck you. Hard."

I gulp at his words, feeling my core ache. I stay still, watching how he leans close again, his lips ghosting over mine gently.

"You want me to fuck you hard, have you screaming my name, fuck you from behind?"

I quickly nod. "Yes, I do." I want him.

I let my robe slide down my sides before I tug at the hem of his t-shirt, lifting it over his head as my eyes devour his chiseled body. The black ink adding even more dimension to his gorgeous body making me lick my lips hungrily.

Jungkook smirks seeing my hungry eyes, before lifting me up in his arms, leading us to my bed. I grip his black strands of hair in my fist, kissing his collarbone, sucking on it — making him groan out.

He places me on the bed, pushing me on my back, as he crawls on top of me. He kisses my neck slowly, biting gently before unclasping my bra swiftly. I gasp, as his finger easily removes my panties making me fully exposed to him.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He says gently, admiring my naked body, trailing his fingers on my face.

Making his way down my toned belly, grazing his fingers on my skin, my breathing becomes more heavy.

He positions his shoulders under my thighs, his eyes gazing at my wet center.

"Let me pleasure you." His hot breath hits my sensitive area, causing me to shudder. He peers up at me through his dark eyes, making me swallow thickly.

"Please, Jungkook." I breathe out. And that's all he needed to hear.

His long, flat tongue taste me, burying his mouth in my folds, making me grip the sheets. His tongue dances around, responding to my moan and gasps. He flicks his tongue across my clit and insert two fingers, making me moan out loud. I can feel my walls tightening around his fingers, letting me know I'm close.

"Oh my god— I'm gonna c—"

I release heavily, leaving his mouth soaking — I open my eyes, watching how Jungkook smirks up at me, biting his lip playfully.
I lay sprawled out, a smile on my lips as I watch him.

"Take off your pants." I command him, cocking up an eyebrow.

He does as I please as he stands up, stripping himself naked before he hovers over me once again. His lips connects with mine again, before he gently separate my legs apart.

He pulls out a golden wrapper, placing it between his lips, before his long, inked fingers open it up, sliding it onto himself.

I take in a sharp breath as he starts to tease, rubbing his length against my entrance. He has a smug smile on his face, his teasing causing my frustration to come back again.

That's when I decide to take the lead, as I push against his chest, forcing our bodies to roll around until I'm the one on top. Jungkook's eyes widen slightly before a smirk fill up his swollen lips.

"Damn, Mira."

I place him at my entrance, holding my breath as I drop down onto him. Filling me to the brim, my head falls back as my hips connects with his torso. He groans, holding my hips in place.

I place my hands on his chest, sliding my core up and down his length, before leaning forward into a passionate kiss while I bounce up and down on top of him, feeling my second orgasm come close.

"Fuck, baby." Jungkook breathes out heavily, watching me with dark eyes as he lift my waist a little.

"Turn around." He demands and I obey. I crouch and lean forward, lifting up my ass high enough for him. He licks his lips, grabbing ahold of my hips and fills me up once again.

"Jungkook—" I moan out, as I feel him pound into me, and I love it. The submission adds excitement to it all, the feeling of him in charge so pleasing to me.

I can feel his toned stomach pressing onto me and I whimper as I feel his fingers grip my hair. His fingers grip the roots, tugging it back.

"Such a good girl." He applaud me, before leaning down and sloppily kiss the side of my neck.

I feel the pleasure building up again, making my spine curve as Jungkook nips at my earlobe.

Jungkook thrusts his hips into me hard from behind and alongside his breathy moans I reach climax once again as I scream out in pleasure.

A few more hard, quick pounds and Jungkook cums as well, a grin plastered on his face as he plops down beside me, painting heavily.

"Wow." I breathe out, wiping away the sweat on my forehead.

"Indeed." Jungkook agrees, turning on his side so he's facing me.

"I told you."

I turn on my side and glance at him questionly.
"Told me what?"

"That I would make you scream my name."
He smirks, rolling his lips against each other.

__________

hope you guys are ok. heh