f͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽

When Jaemin woke up around 10 am his friends were gone. He frowned because he wanted to spend the day with them. He sighs swinging his legs over the end of the bed, "I should have said I wanted to hang out, too late now." With that he stood up and went to take a step forward only to trip over nothing?

He stood up quickly, looking on the floor to see that there was nothing he could have tripped over. "What in gay hell," he spoke in a whisper.

The boy decided that he just tripped over nothing because that happens to us all. (AN: im not the only one that trips on thin air right guys? ) With that thought in mind he went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Jaemin pondered about what to do. He had read the Boy Love manga Mo Dao Zu Shi, but hadn't watched the anime.

Jaemin chuckled, closed his curtains and grabbed a few bags of chips and a box of cookies from under his bed. He snatched his laptop and got back into bed.

A few hours later

The boy was curled up in his blankets with crumbs on his face and tears in his eyes, "nonono Wen Chao! You're the worst person ever, how could you do that?!" he rubbed his eyes and continued talking to the fictional characters, saying thinks like "just wait" and "i'd deck your ass if you were real."

Jaemin paused the anime because he saw something move out in hallway. 'the fuck i'm not going out there quick say something intimidating!'

"H-HEY IF SOMEONES OUT THERE YOU'D BETTER GO AWAY NOW! IM WARNING YOU, YOU TROUBLESOME FUCK WAFFLE!" He screams out, cringing at what his brain came up with.

The only reply he got was a low and deep chuckle, and he almost screamed when he heard it. He didn't see anyone, not like he could anyways the room was pitch black and so was the hallway. Jaemin picked up his phone and turned the flash light on, shining it at his door, he was met with the familiar pair of red eyes.

Na Jaemin being the manly man he is, screamed like a little girl and threw anything he could, which was his notebook but the figure only disappeared and got closer to him. He screamed once again, grabbed his phone and bolted out of the house.

There Jaemin sat on his front porch for hours, when he finally decided to go back inside it was past dark. With a deep breath he opened the door to his house. He stepped inside and didn't even get a chance to close the door as it slammed shut. Quickly turning around Jaemin's eyes were met with nothing out of the usual. Sighing Jaemin decided he was done with this, " Look Mr. Demon, this isn't your house to haunt. You can stay I guess? Just stop slamming doors and shit, thanks." After he finished his little speech he turned around and was met with just a fiery red. what the fuck.
"o-or you can keep slamming doors and s-shit I don't mind" He spoke with a shaky voice. With his eyes closed took a step backwards, only to bump into a person?

Turning around he met the familiar piercing red eyes of a boy around his age. "W-what in the fuck, who are you?" Jaemin took a step away from the boy.

Y'all should actually watch or read Mo Dao Zu Shi it's really good and i can't wait for the new season. :) 🎐