T͓̽e͓̽n͓̽

After the boys had disappeared Jaemin was sat in his room thinking about his life and what was happening to him. A demon was living with him and he was okay with it? Jaemin thought that he was crazy he thought this was just maybe an illusion. But he couldn't deny the fact that this all felt so real. So he sat there thinking for a good while with a Stray Kids playlist playing on his phone.

Eventually Jeno appeared in the Jaemin's closet, watching the boy sit there in silence through the crack in the door. He didn't have an ill intent, he just found the boy breathtakingly gorgeous. He was drawn to him. As if the two were the moon and earth, each part of Jaemin attracted Jeno to him.

Jaemin felt a strong gaze peering at him, the brushed it off as paranoia because let's face it, he watches many horror movies, constantly thinks of horrifying scenarios, his mindset isn't the brightest, and to top it off he constantly overthinks. With so much going on in his head at once it's only natural to be a little paranoid.

Suddenly Jaemin's brows furrow as he gets an overwhelming urge to look towards his closet. so of course he does look. He really shouldn't have because his heart wasn't prepared for the sight of a single red eye too be staring into his soul.

Jaemin wanted to scream but opted for throwing a pillow at the double doors of his closet. The closet slammed shut and then a whimper was heard from inside it and Jaemin rushed to the closet opening it. His eyes were met with a Jeno holding his forehead in pain.

Jeno was pulled out of the closet and was forced to sit on the bed by Jaemin. Jeno was rubbing his forehead and glaring at Jaemin.
Jaemin pouted at him and grabbed his chin and tickling under it. "Nono you should stop doing that" Jaemin spoke softly. Jenos eyes widened at the nickname, "well... you should get use to getting scared by me baby" he teased and Jaemin scoffed and turned away from his to hide his blushing face.

"My school is starting back up soon" Jaemin closed his closet door "So don't mess up the house when i'm not home, okay?" He put his pillow back on his bed and looked at Jeno.
"Can't I come with?" "absolutely not!" Jaemin was not down for a hot demon boy following him around campus. " It's not like anyone else will see me, and I can maybe help you." Jeno reasoned as he looked at Jaemin with pleading eyes. Jaemin starred into his eyes and thought about it. "Also i'm a demon that can take physical form whenever i want how ever long I want, so I could go to school as a person too!" Jeno said with a smile, making his eyes turn into the shape of crescent moons.

Jaemin's eyes fell down to Jenos lips as he spoke. Once Jaemin realized what he was doing his eyes shot back up to Jenos eyes, but he soon found himself transfixed on his eye smile. Everything other than Jeno was non existence to Jaemin at that moment.

Jaemin rapidly blinked and looked away, his heart started to beat fast. 'What the hell are you doing to me, Jeno?' he thought.
"Fine, yeah sure you can come to school with me I guess." he spoke quietly but Jeno heard and excitedly smiled.

『:.🎐.:』
sorry for being bad at writing! I can't believe this story has almost 800 reads i'm shook.

                                                                -WWG

                                                                -WWG