n͓̽i͓̽n͓̽e͓̽

//chenle is finna have purple hair\\
"Jeno, Jeno, bruh if you and these boys have come to murder me and take my soul I swear to god bruh. I don't have a soul to begin with anyways" Jaemin stated.

He only laughed at the boy. Jaemin threw his pillow at him."bRUH!" Jaemin screeched.
Jeno pointed to one of the boys with dark brown hair "These are my friends, this is Liu Yangyang," he pointed to a boy with purle hair and a boy with blonde hair "this is Zhong Chenle, and this is Park Jisung"

Jaemin furrowed his brows. "Hi i'm Na Jaemin. I didn't know demons could have friends? this is interesting" Jaemin looked down at his hands "so you guys are demons too?" he looked up and the boys nodded.
'didn't know demons could be so hot too what the hell' Jaemin thought, and the boy with purple hair giggled.

The human boys head shot up and his eyes widened. "y-you can see my thoughts, can't you?" Jaemin asked lowkey scared. Chenle nodded at him. They all just fell into silence as Jaemin patted the bed for them to sit.

A loud gasp was heard "uhhh what on earth is wrong with your head Jaemin hyung?" Chenle's dolphin scream pierced the awkward silence.

Chenle has the ability to read what ever was on the livings minds, that include the ability to see what people imagined, so why did he gasp? Well what Chenle saw going on in the spaced out boys mind was something he would probably never want to see again.

(this is what jaemin was imagining)

『:.🎐.:』
Sorry this is sooo crappy
don't worry they'll be some hopefully creepy stuff in the future. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)