s͓̽e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽n͓̽

It has been 2 days since Jeno showed himself to Jaemin. Jaemin is still not use to it. Jeno on the other hand has adapted well.

At the moment Jaemin had just gotten out of the shower after making dinner. With his towel wrapped around his waist, he stepped out of the bathroom. He walked to his walk-in closet opening it only slightly before screaming.

There in the opening of the closet was Lee Jeno, standing in between his clothes with a creepy smile plastered on his face his eyes glowing brightly in the dim light.

Shortly after Jaemin had screamed another scream was heard. Jeno was howling in pain as he had gotten punched square in the case by Jaemin. "Wait wait! i'm sorry! I- I didn't mean to, you just scared me..." regret was evident in his voice.

"It's alright baby. you're still my adorably hot scaredy cat" Jeno said eyeing Jaemin up and down, licking his lips.
Jaemin scoffed and rolled his eyes, although his cheeks were slightly pink. "you know, suddenly, I don't feel bad anymore. now could you p l e a s e move, i'm getting cold." Jaemin finished and Jeno stepped closer to him.

"I could keep you warm"

"yeah right you'd probably burn me"

"are you calling me hot?"

"in your dreams"

"i only have nightmares, i guess my new fear is you loving me"

"that- that's not even- what is wrong with you?"

Jaemin shoved the laughing boy out of the room closing the door behind him and went to go get some clothes on. He threw on some black sweatpants and a white T-Shirt and sat on his bed.

"Alright you perverted demon! you can come back in now." right after jaemin finished his sentence his door burst open. 'At least he's a perverted demon with manners, kinda' he thought. Jaemin sighed at the loud noise of his door slamming against the wall, he just prayed that there wasn't a hole in the wall after that.

Jaemin patted the bed next to him. "So Jeno, i've been thinking" Jeno looked at him with wide eyes "please don't break up with me!" he shouted and Jaemin rolled his eyes. "We're not even dating and you're not even human Jeno!" Jaemin said clearly annoyed and Jeno pouted.

"As I was saying, i've been thinking and i really need to know this, promise you'll answer no matter how dumb of a question?" Jeno only nodded in response.

"Do- Do you sleep?" Jaemin whispered as if he was telling someone a secret. Jeno thought this was absolutely adorable and he had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing, so he just nodded once again.

"So I take it you haven't slept since you've been here?" once again Jeno just nodded. Jaemin sighed, "okay cool the guest room is yours." Jeno smiled at him, his eye smile shown brightly. Jaemin could have sworn that Jeno was an angle because of that eye smile of his, well that was if it wasn't for him being so creepy, perverse, and also clearly being a demon as he dressed in all black and those fiery red eyes.

"Okay but Jaemin-ah can I sleep in here with you tonight?" Jeno asked cutely. Jenos words sent shivers down his spine and he reluctantly agreed."Yeah just don't try anything, got it?" Jeno nodded and pulled Jaemin onto the bed and hugged him.

Jaemin was hesitating to hug back but he did. He pulled away quickly coughing. "you smell like sulfur! go take a shower then come back"
Jeno got up and grabbed some of Jaemin's clothes, they were black of course and went in the bathroom.

After about 5 minutes of silence Jaemin heard Jeno call his name. He walked to the bathroom door, "Yeah, Jeno?" "How do you turn on the shower?" Jaemin laughed "are you covered up?" all he heard was a hum confirming he was, so he stepped into the bathroom to see Jeno with a towel wrapped around his waist. 'Damn he has nice abs' Jaemin thought but shook his head to try to get rid of the thought.

After a good 25 minutes Jeno came out of the bathroom and plopped onto the bed and the two hugged again, finding comfort in the warmth radiating off of each other. The two boys both fell asleep in each other's arms.

『:.🎐.:』
Jesus almost 800 words

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed!

Have a nice day and or night 💞💫💕

                                                             -WWG

-WWG