f͓̽i͓̽v͓̽e͓̽

The boy with piercing red eyes put a single hand on his chin stroking it as he leaned against the door, before he spoke with a deep voice, "well babe, my name is Jeno and I've taken an interest in you."

Jaemin's jaw dropped slightly at what Jeno had called him. "taken an i-interest in me? and babe? " Jaemin repeated. Jeno looks up to him and responds with a "Yes?" to which Jaemin's face turned a light shade of red "No I didn't mean to call you babe, but why'd you say you've taken an interest in me, and why did you call me that?" Jaemin asks slightly creeped out.

Jeno cooed at Jaemin's slightly red face, "You're so cute~ But to answer you're question, you can see me as what I am, Not many people can do that so that makes you special~"

"I'm not cute, nor am I special and what about my other question?" Jaemin crossed his arms.
"Huh I don't recall hearing another question."
Jaemin huffs at Jenos response, "Okay whatever just don't slam doors and shit, and don't watch me from my door way you creep!" Jaemin then starts to quickly walk to his room.

"He's so cute I could just lock him up in my basement" Jeno mumbles before deciding to go up to Jaemin's room.

Jeno soon appeared in the corner of Jaemin's room, covered by the darkness as he watched Jaemin.

Jenos cover was soon blown as Jaemin clapped and the lights turned on, both screaming like little girls. Jaemin screamed because of Jeno, Jeno screamed because of the bright light.

『:.🎐.:』
sorry this is very short :( i'm not feeling too well and my brain isn't working.

                                                              -WWG

                                                              -WWG