Wake up

*Hey guys! So I'm back! My birthday was good if you wanted to know, you probably didn't... Anyway, I haven't wrote in this book for awhile, and this imagine is kind of short, but I hope you guys like it because I put a lot of thought into it.*

"Please! Get away! STOP!" You scream, sprinting out of the bathroom.

The masked man grasped his knife tightly as he ran after you, seemingly not out of breath. You crashed into a wall you didn't remember being there, and you crumpled to the floor, a mess of mascara and tear streaked cheeks.

"Please," You whispered before it all faded to darkness.

"Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP!" Louis yells, shaking you.

You shot up from the bed, sweating involuntarily.

"It was just a dream," Louis cooed.

You heaved harshly, breathing abnormally as Louis rubbed your back.

"You're ok" Louis repeatedly whispered in your ear comfortingly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis asked softly when you finally calmed down enough to catch your breath and lay back down.

You shook your head fiercely. The memories played back in your mind as he mentioned the thought of the dream. You contracted forward and your body began to shake as you sobbed out another rack of tears.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to upset you,"

You didn't respond properly, just a blubbery jumble of words as you pressed your head into Louis' soft muscular chest.

Reaching over, Louis flicked on the lamp that sat atop his night stand. Climbing out of the bed, he began to walk around your bedroom; looking inside, under and behind all the furniture.

"No monsters," he confirmed, slipping under the covers beside you once again.

You let out a small chuckle, your fear slowly melting away. Louis kissed your temple as he wrapped and arm around your shoulder.

"And if there were any I'd protect you. You know I always will." You leaned against him, humming in response.

"I love you Lou,"

"I love you too, let's go back to sleep now, yeah?" He turned off the lamp as you laid back down.

Laying down beside you, Louis wrapped his arms around you. Holding you close, he quietly whispered, "There's nothing to be scared of, I'm here for you always."