Tears

*600 views!?!!? Woah guys thank you so so so much! I know I never update but to whoever stayed with me thank you, I am actually on Wattpad a lot I just am the biggest procrastinator you have no idea. I thought I would give you this imagine as an early xmas gift, or a Hanukkah gift and I hope you enjoy I wrote this in a car*

* this is written more as a blurb *
You are at school sitting in the lunchroom, alone again. You're not in a really good mood and then some asshole comes up to you and he's one of the popular football players and your heart is pounding because you don't know if he is going to beat you up or say something nice.

"Y/N want to go out with me?" He asks and gives you a light smile.

You sit there and consider this because you just broke up with your ex Louis.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING!" He screams and runs back to his friends high fiving all of them.

You feel like the whole lunchroom is laughing at you and you get really embarrassed. You run out of the lunch room crying and you go to the nurses office and you fall back into a chair. She gives you a strange look but lets you stay there. You just keep crying and your head hurts and you're a mess and you hear the door open but you don't even bother to look up to see who's there. You hear footsteps come toward you and you feel two arms slide under your body and lift you up bridal-style and the person lifting you up sits down in the chair and they're just cradling you in their arms and hugging you really tightly. They start to whisper comforting stuff to you but you can't stop crying. So you're just crying your eyes out with your head buried in their sweat shirt. Then you slowly start to stop crying and you look up and Louis is the one who's cradling you in his arms. You feel happier but you're really tired from crying so you start to drift off to sleep.

When you wake up you're still in his arms but you're in different clothes. You look down and your sweatshirt says Tomlinson and you just quietly giggle with joy. You start to question how you got into those clothes and you look around. You're in a completely different place and you can't tell where you are but all you know is that you're happy because you're still in Louis' arms. He was asleep but then you woke him up from moving around so much. He looks down at you and gives you a sleepy smile.

"What happened?" You ask quietly.

"Well I didn't want to wake you up at school so I just sat with you asleep in my lap for the rest of the day and then my mom came to pick me up from school but she found out that your mom was stuck in traffic so you just came home with me and you were asleep for the whole car ride. When we got here, I realized that your clothes were kinda soaked from your tears so I hope you don't mind but I kind of changed you into my own clothes" Louis rambled.

At this point he gets slightly embarrassed for admitting that so he gives you a half smile. You get kind of embarrassed and self conscious but you're gracious for his kind gesture. A thought comes to mind.

"Wait so where are we now?" You ask.

"Uh we're kinda in my bed..."

"Oh... What time is it?"

He looks over at his clock,"It's 8:30pm."

Your eyes widen,"Oh my god I should be home."

You try to get up but Louis pulls you back down.

"No it's fine with you're mom; you can stay."

You sigh in relieve and sink back into Louis. You get really happy and you just snuggle in closer to his chest and he hugs you even tighter and then you look up and you start to say thank you but he cuts you off bye kissing you and you fall asleep like that again.

*That was not actually written by me in case it sounds different then my writing that was actually written by my good friend Julia because I've had the worst writers block. I just added a few things and edited it. I will update once on Louis' birthday (Dec. 24th) (xmas eve) and then I probably won't update until next year, which is actually really really soon! Love you guys.*