️♆II

♆Crystal

He offers his hand but I didn't notice because I dive in his gold eyes. I snap out of it and grab his hand. "Hi," I breathe out which makes him smirk.

"I am Crystal," I introduce myself and he smiles, "Arthur. Arthur Curry." "Shall we go?" his father interrupts. I nod and walk to the door. Arthur opens the door for me. I look into his eyes and smile. A gentleman.

I sit down as they also go in. Arthur's father starts the car. "Everyone ready?" he asks and I say, "Ready!"

On the road, Arthur is constantly check at me through the side mirror. "Arthur, you know you can say hi too me," I tease which cause him to turn pink. He shifts uncomfortably to the other side. His father chuckles at me.

"So you work at a ocean park?" Tom starts a small talk. "Yes, I love sea creatures. Especially taking care of them," I explain and Arthur nods, taking in my answer. "What's your favorite sea creature?" his father asks and I know exactly what the answer is. "Sharks."

"Why?" Arthur, this time asks. "Because they are so misunderstood. They are very kind and friendly. I want people to learn to know that," I tell them my reason of likeness. "That's right," Arthur remarks which makes me smile.

I fell asleep after awhile. I was very tired for my shift today. I was just awake from a gentle tap. "Crystal?" a familiar husky voice fills me sleepy head. I open my eyes and see Arthur. "We are here," he says and I nods. I stretch my arms and sit up. "Thanks Arthur," I thank and go down the truck.

I see Grandma and Mr. Curry talking to each other. I look at her and she smiles at me. "Oh my dear Crystal!" she runs at me. I embrace her. "Oh my Grandma!" I smile through the hug.

"Thank you Tom and Arthur," Grandma thanks the father and son. I also thank them. My eyes connects with Arthur's for awhile but Grandma interrupts it by holding my shoulder.

"Do you guys want to have a drink first?" I offer and Arthur immediately nods. I laugh mentally. I motion them in and they follow.

I make some brownies while Grandma makes them coffees. I love baking. Ever since I was six, I know the basic ingredients and knowledge on baking. This became my new skill.

Ding!

I look at the oven and see my brownies are already baked. I grab it with my gloves. I place them into two small plates and serve.

"You didn't have to bake us some food," Tom Curry laughs. I place on the coffee table and sit beside Arthur. Since Grandma sits beside his father already.

Arthur takes a big bite out of the small brownie. "Mmm..." he moans and I laugh loudly. "This is delicious," he comments which makes me blush. "Thanks."

"I should bring you some of my specialty on the lighthouse," I tell them. Arthur nods in agreement. "I love to taste more of your pastries," he states.

"Your grandma told me your love about the lighthouse," Tom says while I drink some tea. "Hmm..." I wipe my mouth. "Yes, I love your lighthouse since I was a kid," I share to him.

"Why is that?" he asks. "It so mysterious and so lovely at the same time," I smile while explaining. "Do you like to visit the lighthouse?" he offers and I squeal, "Really?!" Grandma and him both laughs. "Sure," he smiles at my excitement.

"Mr. Curry, can I just visit tommorow? I am really tired," I sadly explain and he nods in understandment. "I understand Crystal," he nods.

After a while, the Currys decided to leave and went home. I also decide to go to the bay and have a little walk. "Grandma, I am going to the ocean!" I shout.

Grandma goes out of the kitchen with a worried expression painted on her face. "Be careful Crystal," she warns. "I am," I smirk before jogging to the sea.

The sound of waves are music to my ears. I strip off my blue rob to reveal my sport bra and shorts.

    I dive in and fall into the water

I dive in and fall into the water. I go deep into the ocean floor where my friend fishes are staying.

"Hello!" I greet the fishes and they all swim towards me. "Crystal!" they all happily greet me back. "So how's life doing?" I ask them but they all giggle.

"What?" I ask and Grace, the Moorish Idol, says, "Do you mean how are you doing?" Thier group giggles. "What?" I furry my brows. "We can see that you are in-love!!!" they exclaim in unison.

I blush and teasefully swat them away. "No! I'm not!" I shout but they still continuesly giggle.

They surround me and chant, "In-love! In-love! In-love! In-love! In-love!" I blush into a deeper shade of red. I hide my face with my hands.

"Ok! Fine! I am!" I shout in defeat. They all stop and go near my face. "Tell us his features," a baby clown fish begs. I cup him and answer, "Well baby, he is a very handsome person." All the fishes goes, "Oooo."

"He has a very fit body," I describe and a Blue Tang fish asks, "Does he have an eight pack?" I blush and stutter, "I - Uhmm - I - I don't know."

"What does his eyes look like?" they ask. I close my eyes and imagine his eyes. "He has golden eyes that I dive in. I never want to rise up again from those golden eyes," I say lowly as my heart beat rapidly.

When I open my eyes, I see all the fishes watching me carefully. "What?" I ask and they shout, "Crystal is in-love!" I laugh as they all did a little dance.

Suddenly, they all swim away. I got confuse why they did that. I look at my back and see a figure swimming towards me.

"Let me go!"