️♆IV

️♆Arthur

I wake with a smile on my face. I remember Crystal kissing me on my cheek before going home. That was the best day ever in my entire life.

For the first time I saw, I dive in her black eyes. They are like the Black Sea.

I sit up and grab my coat for a daily walk down the bay. I walk down the stairs and see father cooking eggs. "Good Morning father," I greet and he raises his spatula, "Good Morning Arthur." "I am going to have a walk," I inform him and he waves the spatula, "Run a long."

I jog to the bay. While walking, I think of the possibility that might happen today. Suddenly, a red head rises above the waters. "I have been looking for you," she shouts and I say, "Oh no no no no." I back up and turn my back at her. "I need you to come with me to Atlantis," she starts and I walk to her.

"Listen," I cut her off, "I will tell you the same thing I told that rusty starfish, Vulko. Expect nicer beacause your a lady. No thank you, not interested." I walk away but she starts telling me my lastest achievement, "You defeated Steppenwolf and save Atlantis." "That had nothing to do with Atlantis," I point out.

"Your half-brother, King Orm, is about to declare war upon the surface world. Billions will die. Your people and mine," she states. "We must stop him."

I face her. "And how do you propose we do that?" I challenge her. "You are the first born son of Queen Atlanta," she points. "The throne is yours by birth right. The only way to stop this war and save both worlds is for you to take your rightful place as king."

I laugh at her. Me as king. No way! I have plans here on the surface. I have plans with Crystal. I will not give it up.

"You think if I show up. Orm is going to give up the throne. I'm the bastard son of the Queen you executed. Trust me. I am no king," I tell her off. "I agree," she states and I smile, "Alright. That's cool."

"But..." she starts again, "Vulko seems to believe in you for some reason. That's why I am here." "Vulko has learn the location of the lost trident of Atlan," she says her knowledge. "Ooh fairy tales. That's a myth," I say.

"That's not a myth," she says madly. "With the sacred trident, people will listen to you. You then can claim your birthright and dethrone Orm," she explains. I walk closer to her. "My birth right died with my mother. But I promise you this, if Orm attacks I treat him the same way your people treat her. With no mercy," I vow. I leave and go straight home.

"I'm home!" I shout and look at the kitchen. I see a familiar face pops out. "Cryst?" I assure myself. "Hi Arth," she smiles sweetly to me. "What are you doing her?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen.

I see her dressed in a galaxy crop top and black jeans with matching black sneakers.

"I brought you a cake," she says as I arrive at the kitchen

"I brought you a cake," she says as I arrive at the kitchen. I see Dad grabbing another slice of cake. "This is so delicious son. You got to try this," Popsie says to me. I see Crystal with a cake on a plate. She offers it too me. I grab it and take a quick bite. "Hmmmmm," I moan deeply. This stuff so so delicious. "Your right Father!" I shout which makes her laugh. "I'm glad you both like it," she smiles proudly.

After we eat, I remember that I promise her to show her my trident. "Cryst," I call out from the kitchen. "Yes Arth," she replies.

"Wait a second," my father interrupts. "You guys have nicknames now," he grins widely. I walk to him and whisper, "Not now Popsie." He laughs and says, "Alright." "But we have to talk about it," he teases and I groan, "Pops..." "Alright, alright," he raises his hands up in defeat.

Crystal walks to us and asks, "Yes?" "I'm going to show you my trident," I inform her and she squeals, "Really?!" I nod and she hugs me tighly.

I widen my eyes in shock. She must have realize what she done, so she lets me go. "Sorry," she apologizes. "Don't be," I grin which cause her to hit my arm playfully.

I grab my trident and show to her in the living room. She hovers her hand on it. "Its beautiful," she whispers as she looks at it in awe.

"Let's go and have fun with this," I say and she furries her brow, confused. She is so adorable which makes my heart skip a beat.

I grab her hand as we run towards the sea. "Hold on tight," I say. She hugs my torso tightly. I look at her. She looks so beautiful. I wish I could wake up to this everyday. She looks at me and asks, "What?" "Nothing," I smile before we zoom to the island. Where no one can disturb or see us.

When we arrive, I place her careful on the sand. "Wow..." she breathes out while looking at the ocean. "It's beautiful," she mutters. While looking at her, I whisper, "So beautiful." She looks at me and we connect for a while.

She smiles at and looks at the ground in shyness. I grab her chin and lift up her face. I put a strand of her hair at her ears.

My heart is beating rapidly. I want to kiss her so badly. I want to let her know that I love her. But I am afraid of losing her if I admit the truth. I clear my throat and let her go.

I hand her the trident. "Can I?" she asks and I nod. She slowly reachss for it and gripa it. I can see her happiness in her eyes.

"Let's train..."