️♆VIII

♆Crystal

     I fallen asleep in the bed for an thirty minutes. I was awaken by a light tap. I groan and see Mera beside me. "Mera?"

   "Orm's half-brother is here. He will help you break this marriage. But he has to defeat Orm in a match," Mera explains to me and I ask, "And?" "You have to get dress because we have to watch the match," she hands me a gown. "Wear this and I will get back to you in a minute."

    I sit up and do an elegant updo.Before wearing this lovely dark blue gown.

   Mera comes back for me in a minute

   Mera comes back for me in a minute. "You look beautiful," she compliments me. "You are more beautiful Mera," I smile as she smiles at me too.

   Vulko approaches me and says, "I shall escort you to the ring of fire, Crystal." I grab Vulko's hand as we walk.

   We arrive in the ring of fire and I see a familiar figure. "Arthur..." I croak out and the figure faces me. A familiar golden eyes connect with my black eyes.

  "Crystal..." he breathes out. I swim to him and embrace him. "I miss you..." I whisper at his ear. "I miss you too..." he kiss my cheek.

  "Your grandmother says your gone forever," his eyes begins to tears up. "I-" The opening of the door startles me.

   "My Oceana, how are you feeling now?" Orm asks me. "Much better Orm," I answers as I sneak a look at Arthur.

   "Oceana?" Arthur asks. "I see you met my half-brother already," he grits his teeth. "And I see you meet my fiance," he grips my waist which make me flinch.

   "Fiance?" Arthur softens his eyes. "Yes, his father and my father made an arrangement that she will marry the King of Atlantis," he explains. "I will beat your ass," he grits his teeth at him.

   Orm grab my face and kiss my lips. I tense up. This is so wrong. I don't love this guy, yet he kisses me. I didn't kiss back. So I push him away and slap his face. Orm hold his cheek in pain.

   I hold my touch my lips and look at Arthur. He looks at Orm like a lion, staring at its prey. Why is he acting like that?

    Arthur finally connects with my eyes. I begin to tear up. He walk to me but stopped by Orm's trident.

   "Stay away from my future wife," he hisses. "Vulko, please escort my fiance and Mera to the Royal Box," Orm instructs Vulko. Vulko grabs my hand and Mera's hand. "Lets go," he whispers.

   Mera rubs my back as she feels me being upset. "I am sorry for Orm's action," she apologizes before going to her father.

   We arrive at the royal box. I see Orm shooting out. He gives a shout at his people. The Atlanteans cheer, clearly love Orm. "People of Atlantis, hear me. My brother has come from the surface to challenge me for the throne." The people boos at this. "Let's settle this way in the ancient way. By blood shed to the Gods made know there will," he shouts.

   Arthur arrives and the people immediately shout, "Boo! Traitor! Boo! Traitor! Traitor!" My heart aches at this. Arthur is no traitor. Vulko rubs my back in comfort.

    "Vulko, I don't feel so well about this," I share my feeling. "I do too Crystal," Vulko squeezes my hand.  They begin to click thier tridents together.

   Orm attacks first but Arthur blocks it. Orm attacks from the side but he block it again.

   Mera arrives with a frustrated look. "Are you okay?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Father wants this war badly as Orm," she grits her teeth. "This is not good news," Vulko says.

   I was interrupted when I saw Orm kicking Arthur. They start to fight in the ring of fire. I held my breath as they start to clink furiously. "This is wrong..." I shout as I go near the edge.

   Orm throws Arthur and zooms to him. They get hit at the rock. They both fall at the lava.

   "I promise Atlanta I'll protect him," Vulko whispers. "This isn't a competition. Its an execution." I held my breath as Arthur falls down.

   But Arthur gets the upper hand and throws Orm to the lava. Orm stops by the lava and throws the lava at Arthur. But he hits it with ease. 

   They both zoom to each other. They both get throw out by the impact. They people gets quiet but cheers after. I see them fighting to death.

   So I run to my room and change my gown into my suit. Mera goes to me and says, "I have a my ship ready." I nod and swim to the ship as fast as I could.

   I use my water power to push Orm away from Arthur. I push him back to the ring and put him down.

   Me and Mera goes to Arthur. "Waiting for an invitation. Get in," Mera shouts as Arthur goes to in.

   I hug Arthur as we go away from Atlantis. "I thought I'm going to lose you," I cry at his shoulder. He hugs me tighter and promises, "I will never leave you alone. I promise."

  "So what's the plan?" he asks Mera. "The plan was to recover Atlan's trident, then challenge Orm," Mera madly says. "You guys have a plan?" I shout at them.

    I look at the back and see people shooting at us. "We got a boogie," I shout and Mera asks "What?" "Bad guys behind us," Arthur rephrases. "Then why didn't you say so!" Mera furiously shouts. "Bag guys behind us!" Arthur's squeals.

   Mera manuvers the ship with ease. She dodges the shots that are given. When we where on top a ship crashes with us. "Aaah!" we all shout in unison. But Mera still pilots the ship.

   I see Orm on the side of us. He looks at us madly before Mera puts the ship away from him. We go to the wall. "Woah! Woah! Woah! You said that no one gets over the walls!" Arthur shouts. "I did!" she says. "There are Hydra Canons!" I scream and Mera madly shouts, "There are! So shut up!"

    I close my eyes as Mera gets us past the wall. But we got hit and it currently crashing to the lava. Mera open the glass as we jump out of the ship.

   Arthur grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Hi," he smiles. "Hi," I blush. "Please stop flirting first before we get killed," Mera complains.

   Arthur goes to the whale. We both use our communication to tell the whale we need help. It open it's mouth and Mera asks,"What are you guys doing?" "It's Pinocchio," we say in unison. The whale open its mouth and lets us in.

   "This is a long day..."