️♆III

️♆Arthur

It been five whole minute. She hasn't rise up. I take off my shirt and dive in the water. I see her with multiple fishes surrounding her. Her eyes are closed. She must have passed out.

I swim fastly towards her and grab her waist. I zoom up the surface and place her on the sand.

Unexpectedly, she kicks me in my abdomen which send me flying away from her. I groan and look at her. Her eyes has a blue mist. Her hands glows into a blue color. She forms the waters into big spikes. They are ready to strike at me anytime.

I raise my hands up in defeat. "Cryst, it's me. Arthur," I try to calm her down. She tilts her head while her eyes turns back into the black eyes I love. "Arthur?" she asks and I nod. She drops the water spikes. "What were you doing?" she scolds me.

"Are you Atlanean?" I ask. Her faces falls down and whispers, "I don't know." I walk to her and hold her hand. "You are not alone," I cheer her up. She looks at me eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asks. "Let me show you," I smile and she confusingly tilts her head. I grab her waist and jump to the ocean. I will take her to the place where I always love hanging out. Which she will love.
I slowly place her down the ground. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. She looks at me. "You can also breathe underwater," she points out. I give her a soft chuckle. "I am not alone," she smiles happily and I squeeze her hand in assurance. "You are not."

A creature suddenly swims towards us. Crystal instinctly glows her hands. I squeeze her hand in assurance that I am here.

A shark pops out of a rock. "Shark!" Cryst cheerfully shouts. The shark swims toward her and she immediately embraces it. "Oh you are so lovely!" she coos which is so adorable by the way. I walk to them and begin petting the shark.

"Did you just call me Cryst awhile ago?" she raises her brow at me. I blush which luckily the ocean is a bit blurry. She won't notice. "Yes?" I say unsurely. "I like it Arth," she smirks.

"Did you call me Arth?" it's my turn to tease. "Maybe," she shrugs before returning to the shark.

She yawns which makes me sad. She is tired from her work. This means we have to leave.

"Let's go," I sadly say and she frowns, "Where?" "You are sleepy. You need to rest," I say in concern. "Thanks for the concern Arth, but I am-" she is interrupted by a yawn, "-fine." I shake my head at her stubbornness.

"Fine, but we have to let the shark rest," I tell her which makes her sad. "Do we have to go?" she begs, I sigh as I nod. She whispers a goodbye to the shark before going to me. "Let's go," she sadly says. I hold her waist before shooting up to the surface.

I carefully place her down and clear my throat. "Can I walk you home?" I ask as nervously fiddle with my hands. "Of course Arth," she smiles brightly which makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. "Let's go," she walks to the direction of her home. I jog as I catch up with her.

"So... when did you learn your abilities?" I ask about her powers. "When I was five, I learn that I could communicate with sea creatures and breathe underwater. Seven, I learned that I have super strength and can control water," she shares. She looks at me and asks, "You, when did you discover yours?"

"Ever since I was little, I forgot what age. I have the ability to talk to fishes and my eyes glows," I joke which makes her laugh. "I trained with a person my mother trusts. He secretly train me with the trident," I share and Crystal squeals in excitement, "You have a trident?!"

"I can show you it when you pass by the lighthouse," I smile which makes her smile too. We connect our eyes for a minute before breaking contact. She shyly puts her hair behind her ears. "I would love that."

"So your Atlantean?" she askd while kicking a shell. "Half-Atlantean. My father is a human and my mother is the Atlantean." She nods her head in understandment.

"She is the Queen of Atlantis," I add which makes her look at me with wide eyes. "Your mother is the Queen?" she asks and I nod in assurance. "Wow!" she squeals.

"She died already," I bow my head. Crystal walks to me and rubs my back. "I am so sorry." "Don't be," I smile sadly. "May I ask what is the cause of her death?" she curiously asks. "She got executed for having me," I sadly inform her.

She suddenly hugs me. I tense up at first. I was shock at why she did it. In sadness, I hug her back. "It not your fault Arth. It never was," she calms be down. I hug her tightly. We let go for five minutes of hugging. We continue to walk to her home.

"Here we are," Crystal faces me. I know I have to say goodbye, but I don't want to. I want to be by her side 24/7. I hope I can. But... I can't.

"Goodbye Crystal," I finally say. "I hate goodbyes Arth. How about see you tomorrow?" she suggests which makes me lit up in happiness. I will see her tomorrow. "See you tomorrow," I smile.

She walks to me, tips her toes and kisses my cheek. "See you Arthur." She walks to her home, leaving me speechless. After a solid three minutes, I run back to the lighthouse.

"How's my son doing?" my father asks and I answer while involuntarily smiling, "Very well Father." "I see my son has finally found love," he says.

"Yeah... I guess I have..."