Chapter 2

Possible trigger warning / partly sexual

I had just gotten back home with William who wanted to come over and hang out.

"So what do you want to do? We can watch that new avenger movie." William looked over at me smiling but there was something going on with him but I couldn't pin it.

"Sure thing, you and your love for marvel with never cease to amaze me" he joked.

I grabbed his hands pulling him upstairs into my bedroom whilst bringing out my fathers laptop.

"Alright now snack wise I think we might have some popcorn. But my father is in the middle of some health crisis and has thrown all sweets out the house unfortunately" I said smiling. I then realise my hand was still in William, so I slowly took my hand away and placed it on my lap.

I then looked up to William face to find it angry, his eyes are flickering and starting to change colour into an ominous black.

"William your eyes. There shifting between black and hazel, it must be your wolf" I exclaimed shocked grabbing the side of his face to take a closer look.

It was amazing this is the first sign of his wolf surfacing. This could lead to him being an early shifter. Wait what do I do if he shifts? Oh no should I get someone?

I could see Williams hand clench and unclench. His muscles tense and his jaw wired hardly shut.

"William are you ok?" I whispered lightly as if to sooth him slightly.

"Do you need me to run and find your father?" I asked lightly touching his hand in order to comfort him. He placed my hand in his gripping t like his life depended on it.

He shook his head tensely taking deeper breaths.

His hand that was in mine gripped my tightly. My eyes scammed his face thinking of a way to figure out what was going on.

I rubbed my thumb over his tightly shut knuckles. I felt him squeeze my hand super tightly making me let out a small whimper.

His eyes shot fully black and turned to look at me his hand letting go of mine immediately.

His hand then reappeared upon my leg. I decided to ignore hoping it would give him some kind of comfort.

"I think I should get someone what if you shift. It's dangerous for me we need the Alpha" I said still quietly as if not to tick off his wolf.

He then slowly started tracing his hand up my leg. His hand was starting to reach the top of my leg making my shut my legs to prevent him moving further.

This caused William to growl lowly and jump on top of me between my legs, trapping me under him. 

"William what are you doing get off me please your really heavy, I can't move." anything I was saying didn't seem to register with him as he refused to move. He had pinned both hands above my head with one of his hands whilst the other was placed on my lower waist.

His fingers danced around the bottom of my shirt before he slid his hand under it up to my right Brest. I let out a gasp before wiggling trying to set myself free.

He tore my shirt off leaving me in a bra. I let a single tear fall down my face.

"William stop please. What are you doing? please stop this." I whimpered utterly defenceless as he pinning my hands above my head.

"I can't" he whispered barely audible. I questioned if I had even heard anything at all.

He then continued removing more of my clothes ripping them off. His eyes remained black. I shut my eyes for what was to come next. I had given up fighting, I was to weak to over power him due to him being Alpha blood.

But after this I promise I will never be this weak or vulnerable again.

And the next 20 minutes where the worst and most painful 20 minutes of my life.

I felt humiliated, hurt, like dirt, I felt disgusted with my self and it was all because of him.