Chapter 25

"I will not make you sleep with me without you being willing" he said his eyes holding a determination he didn't flinch I know his words held promise. But words only go so far.

"Well that wasn't how it turned out last time" I spat out before meeting his intense stare.

"I also want to keep that a secret from the pack."

"Excuse me!"

"What do you don't want them to know what their alpha is really like? To keep this squeaky clean image of yourself." I said taunting him, it was staring to seem almost fun to see how my words could determine and manipulate his mood.

"Please sweetheart my pack knows I'm not squeaky clean. In fact I'm far from it. I have taken over packs, slaughtered other wolves, burnt rouge villages to the ground built our pack. I don't play nice and it is no secret." He said brushing off my loaded comment with ease.

"Don't call me sweetheart" I said my voice strained slightly.

"Is that seriously all you got from what I just said?" William said I could see the frustration building within him.

"What are the terms?" I questioned my face straight whilst intensely starting into his dark eyes.

"It's very simples you will act as a mate is suppose to act. To stand my me, sit on my left, on the chair reserved for the Luna. We will act as a combined and strong front. You will for fill your duties as a Luna. You will not act repulsed by me and will allow me to touch you without you physically squirming. And you will stay with me In my chambers-"

"I will not be sharing a bed with you are you crazy or fucking stupid."

"I didn't say sharing a bed I simply said you will be staying in my chambers. The pack will only assume we are sleeping together once you are moved into my chambers."

"That is a lot of demands. And I don't know want anyone to think I'm sleeping with you."

I huffed.

"Well you have stated what you want and now I will tell you what I want." I stated deciding to take control of this conversation.

Williams jaw clenched as he then sat down again. His body ridged despite sitting back in his large chair. He nodded his head a little as if to prompt for me to start.

"I will be given full control over the lives of the rouges that were brought in with me." I started turning my back towards him as I paced around the room adorning a little.

"Done" William cut me off.

"I wasn't finished." I said turning towards him.

"You will not touch Sam, you will not hurt him, you will not order him. The same goes for the rest of the rouges."

A stiff nod coming from William have me just enough courage to vocalise my next request.

"And finally you will submit to me"

Before I knew it I was pushed up against the wall, Williams eyes burning into mine. His muscles tense holding a dominate stance. His face full of anger with the face of a man who was about to break out into a fit of rage barely holding on by a string.

"I will never. You are a female you can't even compete for the same standing as a male. It's not even in the same league or category! You will submit to me!" He spat at me invading my personal space, starring me down wanting me to turn my head to the side in a submissive position. Leaving my neck exposed to him. I felt as if I didn't I could end up hurt again. This face was not one of a sane person.