Chapter 4

Its almost my 18th birthday. Not much has happed since I moved packs all those years ago.

Me and both my parents moved to the eclipse pack. They are not the biggest pack in-fact we are quite low down in the packs ranking compared to our old pack. The boarders are weak and the pack suffers from constant rouge attacks.

Form what I heard about our old pack is that William took over as Alpha about a year ago.

In that year the pack population had nearly doubled and with their fighters being the best my old pack is now one of the most powerful packs in America.

I hear story's about his ruthless and how he fights. I've heard about his wolf, the power he radiates.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe.

We haven't really fit into this pack as we had hoped. But we have learnt to try. We are just trying to take everyday as it comes.

I haven't really made any friends whilst I've been here.
My father works as a normal warrior. The gamma family in this pack is intimidated by my family. There for there son told a lot of kids my age why we had to move here but left out the part about me being raped.

So every person here has pegged me as a slut, some whore who fucked the last alpha and was forced to move.

back then what they said used to hurt. But as time has gone on I've developed thick skin.

My best friends are my parents they my everything. Despite the bullying I receive I'm doing a lot better than all those years ago. And slowly the nightmare I used to have due to that night have stopped which is a huge deal. They used to wake me up each night screaming and sweating.

"Hey honey" my dad said whilst peering into my room. I smiled.

"Hey dad"

"Hey is your mom not home yet she should have been here earlier?" He questioned curiously.

"Um no she hasn't been home all day maybe she is just working late" I suggested he nodded and headed over to the couch.

My mom works down at the packs orphanage. She and I both share that same love for kids, I like helping out there too. What I love about kids is they don't judge they just love.

They are the most innocent of souls and there smiles always make my day better. I looked over to my dad who has just passed out on the couch.

I know this pack makes him work really hard. I know it's hard for him to take orders from wolves below him due to him being Gamma blood. Suddenly I heard my dad phone ring waking him up.

"Hello?" He asked grumpily.

My fathers face fell. The phone went clashing to the floor. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.

Without a single word my father charged out the door ripping it off its hinges in the process.

My mouth fell open. What is going on.

My father shifted into his large wolf and started running. I shifted after him, I was a silvery white wolf. I was fairly big for a female but it is probably due to my immense amount of training my father put me through after being raped.

I ran after him keeping right on his tail. We showed up at a hospital. I looked around curiously. What are we doing here? Did something happen?

My father shifted and walked right into the hospital fully naked not caring what anyone else thought.

I went in after him stealing a hospital gown to wrap myself up with. I kept walking until I reached my father who was talking to a women.

"I'm sorry Mrs Jackson has passed away due to her wounds just now" the women who I now realised was a doctor said.

Mrs Jackson? My mother? What no it can't be. My mother can't have died. Wounds what wounds? She was perfectly fine this morning?

In denial I ran into the room my father just went into to find my mother unmoving on the bed.

A loud sob left my fathers mouth as he knelt down on the floor next to her putting her smaller hands in his.

"Helen" he whispered his voice broken.

I could only hear mumbles of his words as he ranted to himself as he continued to sob.

I was left speechless tears rolled down my cheeks but I didn't make a sound. I could feel my heart breaking looking at my mother.

Lying lifeless on the bed. The rosiness in her cheek that was always there was gone.

I expected her to wake up and tell me everything was ok. But she didn't move.

I made my way over to my father who looked broken. A shell of a man. I knelt down by his side and wiped away a tear.

He then pulled me into his chest holding me so tightly as if he was afraid to let go of me too.

And we stayed like that for hours.