Chapter 26

I have had enough of this. I simply don't want to even be in Williams proximity anymore.

"I need some air"

Just like that I turned my back on William, quickly heading to open the two heavy door to Williams office.

Only for them to be flung open with who I could only assume to be the Gamma, janes "mate". I couldn't help but wonder if he was even aware that he isn't her true mate? Or who her true mate is? does he know it's Sam? Does he know Sam is here?

My questions came to a halt as soon as I saw the immense amount of distress glinting in his eyes as he steadied himself to try to keep a calm exposure in-front of his Alpha.

"Alpha, the blue moon pack have forced there way onto our lands and into the pack house they have a new Alpha. He is demanding to speak with you."

"Who. Who is it?" William questioned concern filtering into his once calm expression.

I could see his hesitation, a strip of fear in the Gammas expression. I wanted to roll my eyes. This man as Gamma? sure he had the outwards appearance of a strong Gamma, but his mind was far from it. Sam hold much better qualities than this man, Jane has no idea what she has given up on.

"Rouge wolf Storm. He is here stating he is the blue moons new Alpha. Both the blue moon packs Beta and Gamma are with him. He is demanding to speak with you immediately."

Storm.

I know that name. Many stories and tales are wrapped around that one single name.

His mother was a wolf but held a witches power. She was married to Alpha Christian, Before his untimely demise.

She was said to be powerful, smart and quick witted. Alpha Christian was the Alpha of all Alpha's, He inspired leadership and strength whilst having many look up to him and his wisdom.
They both ruled the Blue moon pack together as a joint force, making the Blue moon pack at the time, the strongest pack.

Alpha Christian came acquainted with a rouge wolf on one of his travels. He saw such wasted potential in this wolf, a certain unique strength. He persuaded him to lead a better life and offered him a spot in his pack to better himself.

The rouge over time started earning Alpha Christians trust growing closer and closer to him. He eventually after a lot of training had earned his place as Beta, as the Alphas right hand man.

However despite the pack thinking they knew everything about there newly found Beta. They knew nothing at all about this rouge wolfs past life.

The rouge who no one knew nothing about had Alpha blood in his veins. He was a bastard baby of another Alphas blood line. He had been banished as a rouge to stop his Luna finding out about his infidelity.

Due to him being Alpha blood the truth is he would never feel content as a Beta.

So he did the inevitable and challenged Alpha Christian to a fight for the Alpha title.

The wisdom and fighting techniques Alpha Christian had taught this bastard rouge was then turned on him. After hours of fighting Alpha Christian was killed.

After taking the rouge bastard under his wing his love and naive trust was turned on him.

The pack mourned for there Alpha. Whilst the rouge made drastic changes letting the power of being Alpha flow to his head.

The Luna and mate to Alpha Christian was pregnant at the time.
So the new Alpha had derived a plan to eliminate the Alphas baby along with the Luna. With the intent to rip the baby foetus from her womb. For this baby is a threat to his position as Alpha.

For an Alpha can only challenge an Alpha for the position of Alpha. And this baby was bred to be a strong Alpha, one he couldn't take the chance on letting live and overthrowing him when he is older.

The Luna however for saw this threat and fled before he had a chance to kill her and her pup.

She ran to the forest and was in isolation the rest of her pregnancy. She gave birth to her little pup eventually and by herself raised it for the first couple years of his life. Untill she was found.

She fled but knowing she couldn't take her child with her due to the certain death he would have to indure if she was found with him.

She abandoned the child by itself, left all alone in the wood, Barely grown. Unable to fend for itself.

This child now known as Alpha Storm.

He grew up strong in the harshest of environments. A defenceless pup thrown to the mercy of other rouges.

Everyone only seems to known bits of his story since then. Only parts of his many battles and fights and the many wolves he has killed. However what is certain is after reaching the age of 20 he started to group together rouges.

He lead and formed an army from the most untameable beasts. He has fought his way from nothing and built his way up to be the biggest rouge risk in history.

He was the imminent rouge threat which threatened so many packs, Williams pack included. William was threatened so much by him and his army it was his reason for burning down my rouge village.

And due to the fact rouge Storm is now the Alpha of the Blue moon pack could only mean one thing.

That he has succeeded in intruding his old pack and killing the Alpha that has killed his father.

Making him now an Alpha.

Which is a very dangerous, very dangerous indeed.

Word count: 1069

Haha I'm a sucker for dramatic build ups!!! But be exited because it's gonna be good babyyyyyy.
ALSO BE FRICKING READY TO MEET STORM ITS GONNA BE GOOD. I'm wasn't too sure why that was in capitals.
Also I'm happy to say I will finally have more time to write because of all the free time I now have after my college being shut down so all be ready. I'm going to shake your world with a crazy ass plot line, drama, alphas and you know the whole show. So be ready!!!!!!