Chapter 13

The Dinner part 2

"Oh my" The Luna said not moving. This is the first time I've seen her struggling for words.

I picked up my water drinking it. I could tell they were slightly more cautious around me now.

Looking at the Alpha I could see a sadness consume his face. One of regret. But I didn't pay any of them much mind.

So I averted my attention to my food.

"I-I'm so sorry we didn't know" The Luna said cautiously.

I simply shrugged.

"Yeah." I said emotionlessly. I don't want to feel I just wish to numb everything.

To numb my life.

I looked over to William who looked like he wanted to reach out and touch me. But by the look I was giving him he decided against it.

"You don't have to answer if it's took much but what happened?" Williams mother asked.

I can see the old Alphas attention Shift to me.

"What happened Ally?" The Alpha said repeating the Luna's question. Speaking up For the first time since seeing him again his voice was said not in anger, but a certain sadness.

I know that he and my father were very close. I know he is probably acting out, and taking his angry out on me. But I don't care his behaviour has been unacceptable.

Mabye I should tell him. I can tell him all that has happened since he stripped my dad of his position. But I don't want any pitty. I hate feeling pitted, it makes me feel so small.

"We moved to the eclipse pack after we were banished."

I could see the Luna's shocked face. The eclipse pack is quite far down in the rankings and is quite dangerous.

"My mother was killed by a rouge after coming home from working at the packs orphanage. My father died shortly after due to my mothers death, he gave up fighting for his life the grief getting to much for his body to handle. And I fell asleep on his chest one night and in the morning he had died. leaving me an omega of the pack." I said shifting my eyes to each of Williams parents as I spoke. But I avoided looking at William.

I could see the amount of shock present of there faces. The Luna's face gave away the most though, it was one of pure agony. I know she was friends with my mother.

She reached her hand across the table for me to hold, as if it would comfort me. I didn't move and just watched her actions with a slightly angry expression. After she finally realised I didn't want her comfort, she slowly retracted her hand away from me and back under the table.

There was a deadly silence at the table. So I decided to continue.

"Of course I was done being fucking pushed around by everyone and took as much control over my life as I could and left. I found a lovely village of rouges who took me in fed me, cared for me unlike anyone had in such a long time. So I stayed a rouge.
Only for my power hungry monster of a mate to decided to raid it and kill any rouge, children include in sight." I said my anther quickly fading back into my system.

I could see William tense at this. Gripping his knife and fork tighter in his hands. I could feel his heated gaze burning into my face but I refused to look at him. I instead watched Williams father. Trying to read his expression.

"And now I'm back in a stupid back house being told to mate with a monster and forced to pick up my 'responsibilities' as luna. Even when I haven't even agreed to be this packs luna." I finished my face still emotionless with only a little bit of my anger leaking through my words. My words growing harsher at the end of my little rant.