Chap.2.Peer☀

Fae's P.O.V.

We finally made it to the airport after about 15 minutes of driving we made it to the hotel,thank god!!The rooms where in aline and the order went::

Fae and Ellana

•••Jack G and Jack J

••••Matt and Sammy

•••••Taylor and Nash

••••••Hayes and Jacob

•••••••Aaron and Carter

••••••••Shawn and Cam

It was around 10pm so me and Ellana went to sleep as soon our faces hit the pillow.

-------------------------

Ellana's P.O.V.

*The next morning*

I woke up to the Miami Heat coming through the hotel window.I look over and see Fae in a white robe and braiding her hair. She had her nails painted and everything."Faee what the hell are you doing"I wine."I'm getting dressed the rest of the guys are gonna be here anytime now"She says.I shot up,"Even Nashy!!!??"I squeal."Even Nashy"she says laughing.I get up and grab my clothes(The outfits are above just a BTW) and run into the bathroom.I brush my teeth and my hair.I plug up my curler.I was my face and pull on my clothes.I then curl my hair and put on my beine.I run back out the bathroom and slide on my converse.I throw my must haves into my vans backpack.Fae was watching me run around like a crazy person and she laughs."Shut the fuck up Fae!!"I yell laughing.Suddenly my phone buzzes.

From::Bestfrannn aka Nashy

I'm at the hotel ;))

To::Bestfrannn aka Nashy

YAY YAY YAY YAY IM COMEING DOWN!!!!

I jump up and sequel."Let's go dumbass"Fae yells.I run out with her and down to the lobby.The elevator was not moving fast enough for me and I could tell Fae was excited to see Matt *wink wink*.The door opens and I dart out and jump into Nash's arms."NASHYYYY"I say as he picks me up and twirls me in circle. "Lanaaaa"He say as he sets me down.I greet everyone else and i can't help but notice that Sammy had a jelouse look on his face.

I walk up to him,"What's wrong baby?"I purr into his ear,wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his face,"Nothing"He says before kissing me."WHOA WHOA NO PDA"My idiot brother yells.I pull away and blush.Nash looks at me confused,actually everyone does.I shrug it off,"Fae and I are going to the peer"I say and grab her arm."Uhhh yeah bye Matt"she says being dragged out the hotel doors.

"What is going on with you and Sammy are y'all datein or nah?"Faes asks."I have no idea"I say."Y'all kiss and that shit wtf is going on"She wines."I dont know okay he is bipolor i swear,one sec he loves me next sec he hates me and wants nothing to do do with me"I huff.I stop in my tracks and sit down on the peer bench."I really like him but i swear he hates me"I say."I dont hate you"I look up and see Sammy."I--I didnt--"I stumble over my words."Byeeee"Fae says leaving me and caching up with Matt.Bitch.