Chap.5.Love

Ellana's P.O.V
    I walked out the building as the tears stream down my face.I hurd Sammy coming after me but I just wanted to find Matt.Matt and I have dated in the past  but he cheated on me and we broke up.I do still kinda have feelings for him but I am so in love with Sammy.I have been walking for about 20 minutes until I finally saw matt.I run up to him and he hugs me tight.

     The tears start coming down my face again and i can feel his."I love her

.."He crys into my shoulder."I love him"I say."Do you thinks its karma?"He asks pulling back a little."I don't know"I sit on the log next to him and we sit in the darkness."Matt?"I say

     "Yeah?"

"Does Nash hate me?"

"No"he chuckles,"he is in love with you"he sighs.

"He does?"

"Yeah...way more that Sammy"

"What do you mean?"

"Nash has loved you from the start...Sammy made a bet with Taylor that he can make you fall in love with him,get in you pants,then brake your heart"

"What?"I heart broke.

"Yeah...I'm sorry I didn't tell you in the begging."

"Let's head back to the hotel."
*Back at the hotel*

"Sammy!"I say bursting into our room.He was on the bed crying.Pathetic."Bab--""Shut the hell up!!You don't love me"I yell."What are you talking about?"He says shocked.

"You mad a beat with Taylor!!!!I know everything"I scream

Gilinsky comes into my room.

"baby I was going to end it"He says standing.

"Oh really when??"I say backing into my brother.

"Today!!!But we went to the club!!!"

"Bullshit"

"I am being so honest"

"Jack can you leave for a sec"I ask coming out of his embrace.He leaves.

"Why....why would you make that beat anyway?"I ask softly.

"I was not thinking...I wasent thinking about how you might have felt about me I wasn't thinking about how much I truely loved you"He says grabbing the necklace he gave me off the table.

"I really love you Ellana....You have no idea"He says putting the necklace in my hand.

"I love you too..."I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and then we lay in bed and drift to sleep.
Sorry for the short chapter