Chap.4.Sick Day gone wrong

**One week Later**

Ellana's P.O.V.

---------------

Welp i am in hotel room laying in bed sick.Everyone else went to the Magcon event about a hour ago.Im not like crazy sick but Jack says he dosent want me getting even more sick.I get up and pull on my Maroon pink victoria's secret jacket and some black and grey vans to mach my grey and black victoria secret joggers.I french braid my hair and grab my phone.I was a little dizzy because of my headach but i could make it out the door.I lock my hotel door and go outside to the frount of the hotel.The guys should be here any miunet now.I get a text,

Babe<3::

We are almost at the hotel!Right down the street

Me::

Okay see you when you get here xoxo

Babe<3::

k luv u baby

Me::

love you too :*

Minutes later the van with Fae and the guys in it pull up and they come running to the door.Jack J runs up to and acts like he is going to hug me but pulls back,"Eww You HAve EBOLA!!"He sqeals runing away like a girl."Fuck you to Johnson"I yell as Sammy walks up to me.He hugs me and kisses my head,"Hello beautiful"He says pulling away."Hey babe"I smile and we interlock hands walking back up to the hotel rooms.We all go into Jacks room,"We are going to the club tonight buttt Lana Bear your not going"Nash says."Why not!!!"I protest."Because your sick and we dont want anything to happen to you"My idiot brother pipes in."I spent the whole day alone"I wine as i lay my head on Sammy."Im sorry baby girl but you have to"Jack says."Fuck you"I get up and walk into my room.

He acts like her fucking owns me!!Just because i have a headach doesent mean i cant do anything.Its not like i broke my leg.Like what if Sammy sleeps with some slut!!!Thats gonna hurt wayyyy more than this fucking headach.Sammy walks in and shuts the door.I was laying on the bed with my arms crossed,he came over to me and wraps his arms arounf my waist and layes his head on my chest.We lay their for a while untill he broke the silance,"Baby im gonna go to the club tonight....Is that okay"He asks moveing his head to look at me."I dont care thats fine...I just think i should be able to go where i want no matter what my condition is"I say."i know baby im sorry.."He say kissing me."Have fun babe"I say after we pull away."Okay.I ove you"He says pulling on a new outfit."I love you too"

*20 mins later*

"You ready Sammy?"Fae asks lookin good in her outfit."Yah ill be out in a sec."She nods and leaves the room."I love you baby"Sammy says kissing my lips and grabing his phone."Love you too"I smile after we pull away.He hugs me and walks out the hotel room locking the door behind him.I pulloff my jacket and my vans and hop into bed.I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

**3 hours later**

"What the fuck Sammy!!!!"I hear someone screaming.I get up and walk out of my room half asleep.I see Sammy and Matt in the hall yelling back and fourth ovislly still drunk."Wait what the fuck happend!!!!"I scream.They look at me,"Well you fuck boyfriend slept with Fae at the club"Matt says."What?"My face went blank."Yeah fucked her in the damn bathroom!!!MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND"Matt yelled getting in Sammys face."Back the fuck up"I say pushing them away from each other.Matt was hella pissed and he walks out the building,leaveing me and sammy in the hall."Care to explain"I say tearing up."Baby it wasent my fault!!She pulled me into the bathroom..."He say."But did you two have sex?"I ask letting a tear fall from my eye."Yes we did...I swear i have no feeling for her baby i love you"He says wiping my tears.I turn my face,"I--need time"I sniff."I understand."I walk into my room and grab my phone my vans and my jacket pulling on all my clothes and walking out of the hotel.