Chap.3.Teehee

Ellana's P.O.V.

I look up and see Sammy.He had a shocked look on his face."What makes you think I hate you?"He asks sitting down next to me."I don't know i--you---Sammy what are we?"I spit out."What do you mean?"."You....Me....What are we!!??"I stand.Sammy stands and cuffs my face,"I really like you....I just don't know if the fans are ready for me to be in a relationship"He moves away."Sam,if you love someone you love them."I shake my head and pace around.Sammy pulls me and kisses me pasonintly."I love you"He says pulling something out his pocket.He hands me a golden infinity necklace."Thank you"I say kissing him again.I put it on top of my Mary Jane(The weed necklace) necklace.

We hug once more and then we walk around the peer.

Fae's P.O.V.

I left Sammy and Lana so i could catch up with Matt.When i get up there i see the hoe Hannah Jackson the biggest thot in Omaha. Why is she here and with matt!?I walk up and hop on Matts back "Hello macheww"I say kissing his cheek.Matt and I have been dating for about a week now and i haven't told anyone yet because we wanna wait.He laughs and turns his head kissing me."What's Hannah doin here!?"I asked."I'm here for a while with y'all"She says smiling.I forse a smile,Ellana is not gonna be to happy about this."What are you doing here?"She asks with a attitude."I am here with ELLANA and her brother"I say expressing the Ellana.Hannah and E fought once in 7th grade and now I've lost count.Most of the time Ellana won but if she didn't her friend Hannah Helm did."Ellana's here too?"She smirks."Yeah she is around here somewhere with Sammy"Matt interims."Her and Sammy dating or something?"She asks."YEP"I said that a little too quick."Okay,are you guys?"Matt looks to me asking if its okay,I nod my head yes."Yes we are"He says proudly.Her face went from 0-100 real quick."K"was all she could mannage to say.