Chap.4.Uh Oh

A//N::Sooo I'm sorry if Fae dose not have any P.O.V.'s in these next couple of chapters because this story is mainly about Sammy and Ellana and their relationship.Sorry FAE!!!!!

Ellana's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open and I look around at the hotel room.I feel a strong grip on my waist and I remember I'm in Sammy's room.I squrm around trying to turn and face him."You a dork"His husky moring voice says.I laugh,"Shut upp!!!"I say still trying to turn over.He tightens his grip so I can't move causesing me to laugh."What time is magcon today?"I ask after a while of trying to turn to him."Ummm,I think like 12:30"He say.I grab my phone off the night stand and see its 10:54."Sammmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy I have to get upppppp"I wine trying to get up."Nooooo you dontttt!!"He protestes."Samual Wilk!!!I need to et ready for the show andddd I have to say something to my bestfrannnn""Fine but i wanna kiss"I smile at him and kiss his nose and hop up and run out the door.

I knock on Nash's door and he opens it.His hair was a wild mess and he was shirtless.I hug him tight and he laughs,"Hey Nashty"I say pulling back,"Hey Lanie"He says kissing my forehead.I walk into his room and see shirtless Taylor in bed on his phone."Hey Tay"I hop into bed with him."Hey E"He hugs me and I get up and go to Nash's suit case.I open it and see a gray Nashty sweater.I look at the tag and it was my size.Nash comes out the bathroom and loomks at me,"This is mine isent it!?"I squeal."Yes I wasn't gonna give it to you yet and TAYLOR was supposed to make sure you don't get into it!!!"He says.Me and Taylor laugh,"Imma wear it today!!!"With that I run out to the door only the be pushed onto a wall by Sammy,"I asked for a kiss before you left"He said while tickleing me."I'm sorry"I say laughing.He stops and kisses me all over my face.I kiss him then walk into Jack and Jacks room to a sight no girl would want to ever see.