Into the woods

he had his knees in the air his arms folded and on his knees, and head in his knees, I walk over to him and gave him a hug. he hugs me back.

I snap back to reality. I rush over to him and give him a hug. he hugs back. 'what happened to you Gary?'

Ash's POV 

"you wanna talk about it Gary? I don't really know  whats going on." the Gary I saw yesterday was gone. Gary, what or who could have done this. Gary pushes me away.

"i-it nothing ok, im sorry if I worried you. I've just been having a lot of problems lately." it says this in a very nervous tone almost as if he hiding something from me. I put my arms back behind me on his bed and look up. I sigh.

"you know the Gary I know would is an asshole not some crybaby."he flinches, I look at him and smile. "please stop crying, its just, it hurts seeing you this way."

Gary's POV

what he said caught me off guard, I wipe my tears. "Look Ash, if anyone finds out about this. your a dead man, you got that?" I look at him, then we both start to chuckle, he hugs me.

"if you ever wanna tell me what happen im willing to listen, but right now we gotta go for our walk." I look down and close my eyes and whispered a weak 'ok.' Then Ask grabs my hand "lets go." The way he says this makes me feel... safe. We get up from the bed, then I realized what just happened
"Oh god... this is so embracing." I put my other hand to my face.
"You ok?" He asks.
"I really meant it if you tell anyone about this, grandpa doesnt even really know. So please."  I look down.
"Look no ones gonna know, this will be our little secret. Then he smiles at me. I look up to see that smile. I smile and say,
"Thank you."
We walk out of my room, we get out of the door, Ash was still holding my hand. "Hey so I was wondering if you could let go of my hand?" He looks at me then he looks down.

"No." Before I could get a word we started running into the woods.
"Ash where are we going?" I look at him. Hes  focused, my face turned hot why am I  like this. We were deep in the forest, and didnt know where we were. Then Ash let go
"We're here."
"Where?" I ask him.
"You dont remember?" I try to think.
"No sorry."
"Ahh man, welp I guess I gotta just tell you then, you remember when we were kids and would play and catch pokemon, well..." I think for a second then I realize.
"Is this the place we used to go when you gave me half the pokeball?" He smiles at me and nods. "Wow that was so long ago, everything was so peaceful back then." We walk over to a bridge. It's so nice out today, I look to the sky and smiled and closed my eyes. 'Do I deserve this, I've done so many horrible things to Ash and yet hes acting like I've done.' At the corner of my I see Ash, and hes staring at me with a grin. I look at him.
"What?" He looks flustered.
"Oh was I staring, sorry I was thinking about when you were little and how you and I hated each others guys." He snickers. I sigh.
"Ash can you keep a secret?"
"Yah, what is it." I start to sweat alitttle.
"You ok dude?"
You have to promise me that you won't tell a soul, not even your mom."
"Ok ok what is it your starting to worry me." I take a deep breath.
"I have never really had a good friend to talk to about this..." I look at Ash." I'm uh, im...  IM GAY!" I look away, I turn red "ha got you I'm only kidding Haha just ignore me I'm teasing you, wasnt that funny, who would wanna be.." I feel a tear run down my face. Ash looks at me, then smiles. Then gives me a hug.
"Well if you are I am fully supportive of you." I stare into the distance for awhile. I relax my whole body.
"Ash?"
"Yah?"
"I'm really tired, I didn't get any sleep last night you think I could use you as a pillow?"
"I mean that's a little gay." He started laughing which made me laugh, to think I would regret this.
"Yah you can." He smiles at me. We walk over to the grass he lays down and I use his stomach as a pillow. I close my eyes an follow to the rhythm to his heart, and fall asleep. Today was a good day, and I'm happy he is accepting of me.

I know I know I've been gone for over 4 months, and I'm really sorry I've had a very stressful summer and ive hated it I'll try to post when I can/want to. Also update in my life, my dog recently died which is another reason why I haven't written. If there's some mispelling I'm sorry.