𝐯

BLACK-HAIRED BITCH

ODESSA ROLLED HER eyes as she stood with her arms crossed in the back-lot of Quantico

ODESSA ROLLED HER eyes as she stood with her arms crossed in the back-lot of Quantico. She watched as an overdramatic bomb squad tore her suitcase apart, looking for anything to accuse the girl of. She understood the purpose, but she couldn't help the growing annoyance she had towards the harsh officers.

Spencer and Morgan stood on either side of Odessa, whose hands were cuffed together in front of her.

"I thought we already came to the conclusion that I'm not a danger to anyone," Odessa groaned as she shifted her footing. She was tired of people acting as if she could kill them with the blink of an eye. She felt like someone who escaped quarantine. Everyone constantly watching her every move; the thought made her sick to her stomach.

"Better to be safe than sorry," Morgan said without batting an eye in her direction.

"Everything's clear," one of the people in the bomb squad declared. He took off his mask and glared at the cuffed girl. His eyes threw distrustful daggers in her direction, and it made her dizzy with nerves. "For now."

"Thank you," Spencer said kindly, before taking the files from one of the men and placing a hesitant hand on Odessa's shoulder. "Sorry about that," he whispered once they were away from everyone else and making their way back into the bureau.

Odessa let a deep sigh out of her nose. She understood why, she really did and it frustrated her. Although she understood protocol, she still hated it nonetheless. "You're just doing your job."

⠀₊˚.

EMILY PRENTISS ENTERED the interrogation room and was met with Odessa in a deep sleep, unbothered by Emily's entrance. Odessa looked peaceful as she slept; as if she hadn't been committing numerous crimes over the past several years. Emily hated it.

The black haired woman dropped the files onto the table next to Odessa's head, which jolted the exhausted girl awake. The woman took a seat across the criminal and squinted her eyes.

     "Explain," she said, pointing to the files on the metal table.

"I already did earlier," Odessa groaned as she brushed her hair out of her face, glaring at the black-haired bitch.

"No, no," Emily laughed to herself. "Explain how you managed the memorize that entire file in a matter of hours, and seamlessly became Enna."

Odessa glanced at the file containing all of Enna's information. It was a thick file and contained every detail of the alias's life—even down to the goldfish that had died when Enna was four and a half years old.

"It's like acting, I guess." Odessa shrugged and leaned back into her seat. She was fond of the black haired woman's energy. "But I was also really determined to forget my past life. I—I don't know, though. It just came naturally, I can't explain. Every little detail just fell into place and it made sense, like I'd always been Enna." Odessa felt like she was speaking gibberish, but it was the best she could say.