1

Ruby's POV

The sky was blood red. Fire and brimstone rained down from the heavens, seemingly punishing the people of the world. I looked around to see Yang clutching her side as blood seeped from her wound. Next to her was Blake, covered in cuts and bruises as she applied pressure on Yang's new wound. I gasped lightly before looking to my left.

Weiss crawled back as she was covered in blood and gruesome wounds. I stood up and ran over to her.

"Weiss! Weiss..." I Said, lifting her up off the ground. Her eyes fluttered open as she struggled to look at me.

"R-r-ruby..." She said quietly. She cupped my face with her hands and smiled weakly.

"Ruby...I...I..." She said before a loud bang erupted from next to me.

Dream over

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed as I sat up in bed. I panted as sweat dropped off my forehead. I wiped my face off with my hand and threw my legs over the side of my bed. I rubbed my eyes before sitting up.

I threw on my outfit and opened the door to walk downstairs. I passed by Weiss and Blake's room. I sighed before continuing downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see Qrow and Glynda talking to each other quietly with a map in front of them on the table.

"Morning." I Said. The two looked up at me.

"Morning kiddo." Said Qrow. Glynda just nodded sternly at me before looking back to the map. Qrow walked over to me and hugged me.

"How you holdin up?" He asked.

"Three years and we still haven't found Y/N. Other than that, I'm great." I Said. Qrow smirked and looked at the ground.

"Go wake the gang up. Me and Glynda have a plan." Qrow Said. I nodded before beginning my trek up the stairs.

"Hey Uncle, can I talk for a second?" I Said, with a questioning look.

"Sure kid." He said.

"Is Miss Goodwitch okay? Like emotionally?" I asked. Qrow looked at the floor with his hands on his hips.

"Well, I think Y/N working with Cinder and leaving took a toll on her. They were close. Closer than I know." He explained. I nodded. I looked at Glynda in the kitchen who furiously flipped through maps and papers. I walked back up the rooms. I went around to CFVY and JNPR's rooms and woke them up. I woke up Blake and Yang next.

I reached Weiss's room and stood for a minute before knocking on the door lightly.

"Weiss?" I said. No answer. I turned the doorknob slowly and opened the door. It opened to a room with white blinds and white pretty much on everything. I saw Weiss tucked under her blankets, the light from the window reflecting on the sheets and her pale skin. I walked through the dark room before walking up next to her bed.

"Weiss?" I Said. Again, no response. I reached over and lightly shook her.

"5 more minutes..." she muttered. I smiled.

"Weiss, you gotta get up." I said quietly. Her eyes slowly opened before finally opening all the way. She sat up, her pale blue eyes dull.

"Hey Rubes." She said, lazily. I smiled before enveloping her in a hug. She made a sound of confusion before hugging me back.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Nothing." I Said. I lied. We separated before I stood up from sitting on her bed and made my way to the door.

"Get dressed. Qrow has a plan." I Said. She nodded before I closed the door and made my way back down to the kitchen. I walked through the door to see everyone around the table eating, talking or just hanging around. It felt nice. I joined the group as I sat in in between Velvet and Pyrrha.