8

Ruby's POV

I yawned and opened my eyes to see the tops of the building of Mistrial.

"Welcome to Mistrial everyone!" Called out James. Everyone began to stand up or wake up. Once everyone was up, James lightly piloted the ship onto a small hanger. The door hissed open and we all stepped out.

"Do you have the notes Mr. Hoxworth?" Asked Glynda. James then held up a folder full of things on leads on Y/N.

"Good, I set us up in a hotel before we visit this Alexei Gregori." Glynda said. We nodded before grabbing our suitcases out of the luggage area. As we rolled them down the sidewalk, James followed us with his hands in his pockets.

"You're coming with us?" I asked, turning my attention to James.

"Yeah, I hired someone to watch over the ship." James answered. I nodded.

"That's great." I replied. We hopped onto a nearby tram and rode for about 10 minutes before the tram stopped.

"Everyone off." Said Glynda as she stepped out, her high heels clicking against the pavement. We all soon followed her off which lead to a fairly nice hotel with beautiful flowers outside and a fountain could be seen in the lobby through the massive glass doors. We stepped inside and sat quietly while Glynda retrieved our keys.

"Alright everyone. I got a room for every team. Me and Qrow will stay in separate rooms while Mr. Hoxworth will stay with Qrow." She explained. I looked at the key I was given to see the numbers '405.' I rolled to the elevator, my team behind me.

"Hey guys." I started. My team's full attention was on me.

"What are you going to do when this is all over? After we deal with Y/N I mean." I said. They itched their chins and scratched their heads.

"After I rip his balls off, I'll probably open a club. Meet someone." Said Yang.

"I will probably return home. I'm done." Said Blake, rubbing her arm. Yang patted her back.

"I would like to settle down with someone and live like a normal person." Weiss said, looking at me. I smiled.

"That's a good wish." I said.

"What about you Rubes?" Asked Yang. My eyes widened. I hadn't thought about it.

"I dunno. I didn't think about that." I said. My team nodded. We entered the elevator and rode up. The ding alerted us we had arrived. We stepped out and waited outside the room while I fumbled for the keys. I finally got the key and unlocked the door. We stepped inside to see a nice room with two master beds and a large window. A small kitchen and bathroom next to each other.

"Oh yeah. I could live with this." Said Yang as she stepped inside and placed her suitcase on a bed. Blake and Weiss followed suite. I lifted and dropped my suitcase next to Weiss's.

"What now?" Asked Blake.

"Try and settle in. Get some rest people." I replied. My team then began to set things around the room. Yang collapsed on a bed and turned on the TV, switching through channels constantly. Blake sat up next to her. Weiss entered the bathroom while I laid down on the other bed. We'll stop you Y/N. I swear it.

Y/N's POV

"Oh Xanderrrrr. Baby where are you?" I asked in a playful voice as I skulked around the apartment I was told the proxy would be.

"You can run but you can't hide forever." I called out. Silence. I grinned as I drew my sword and scraped it against a glass window, causing an ear shattering screech to fill the air.