2

Ruby's POV

I loaded my last set of clothes into the suitcase and hoisted it up before placing it on the floor. I zipped it shut and began my trek downstairs. I walked into the living room to see Pyrrha, Coco, Velvet, Glynda and Qrow.

"Hey guys." I Said. Velvet and Pyrrha waved. I walked up next to Pyrrha and stood.

"You alright Ruby?" Asked Pyrrha.

"I'm fine. Just a dream is all." I Said.

"What was it about?" Asked Velvet, who appeared at my side.

"I think...I think I saw the end of the world." I Said. Velvet gasped lightly while Pyrrha stood wide eyed.

"Did you see anything that could help us?" Asked Coco, who magically appeared at Velvet's side.

"No. Sorry." I Said. They nodded. We stood for a couple of minutes before the rest of the team made their way downstairs. The last one was Weiss for obvious reasons.

"Let's move." Said Glynda sternly before she opened the door to the house and stepped outside. The rest of us followed. I walked through the door and turned to the abandoned house that we had used for shelter for about a week. I sighed before following them. We walked into Vacuo's streets and walked by the shops and buildings before we approached a landing pad and a large airship with a valet holding that read 'Goodwitch and co.'

"That would be us." Said Glynda as she approached the man.

"Name's James Hoxworth. I'll be your valet for the next couple days." He Said with an Irish accent.

"You can start by loading our suitcases." Said Glynda, before carrying a small suitcase and shoving it into his hands causing him to drop the sign and stumble.

"Yes ma'am." He said sarcastically. We walked by James and placed our suitcases on the ground. He began loading them into the storage. I walked up to him and the storage.

"Need any help?" I asked. He jumped in surprise causing him to hit his head on the ceiling.

"Shit..." He said quietly, rubbing the back of his head.

"I think I'm fine." He Said.

"You think?" I Said, glancing over at all the suitcases. He looked at them too and sighed.

"I would appreciate the help." He Said. I nodded and smiled before loading some of the suitcases in the storage with him.

"Thanks." He Said.

"You're welcome. I'm Ruby." I Said, holding my hand out. He looked at me and smiled before shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Ruby." He Said. We finished loading the suitcases before I climbed on the ship and sat next to my team. James followed as he climbed in and sat in the pilot seat.

"Next stop. Atlas!" He shouted to us. He started the airship and we began our flight to Atlas.

Y/N's POV

I sat up from my bed and stretched. I threw on my royal attire and left the bedroom. I walked down the long hallways before entering the dining room. Roman, Neo and Cinder sat at the table.

"Where are Emerald and Mercury?" I asked. Neo and Roman gulped while Cinder cleared her throat.

"They're...gone." Cinder Said.

"Gone?" I Said. Cinder nodded slowly.

"As in...left?" I asked. Cinder nodded again. I groaned. I turned to Neo.

"Bring me their heads." I Said. She sat for a few seconds before nodding and leaving the room.

"Go with her." I said to Roman. He nodded as well and followed her out. I sighed before leaning back in my chair. Cinder sat quietly before standing and walking over next to me.

"How goes the experiment?" She asked.

"We still need to run tests." I Said. She sighed.

"You'll get there." She said, patting my back. I smiled. She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked up at her and smiled. I stood up to face her directly in the face. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. She put her hands around my neck while I put my hands on her waist. We slipped in tongue to explore each other's mouths. We separated as she gasped for air.

"Meet me in the bedroom. We'll run some tests~" she said seductively. I smiled.

"Soon." I Said, kissing her again. She smiled and left the room with an obvious sway in her hips. I chuckled before walking to the lab. I opened the door to see the new lead scientist standing there. He turned to me and bowed.

"Are we ready for another test?" I asked.

"Yes sire." He said. He grabbed the same microphone and spoke into it.

"Beginning test. Stand by." He Said. He turned a key causing the machine the machine to be activated. The scientists below scurried around the room. The lead scientist turned a knob to 40.

"40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 percent." He Said. I smirked as the machine growled before a loud clink sounded. The door of the machine opened.

"The test was a success." Said the scientist. I smiled before walking out the side door. I walked down the stairs and past the scientists. I approached the door as the compartment inside moved forward toward me. I pressed a button and the door of the compartment opened.

Inside was none other than the body of Hazel. I smiled. Hazel's eyes flickered open and growled.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"Hello Hazel." I Said. He looked at me and furrowed his brows.

"Y/N? What happened?" He Said, rubbing his head.

"You're in Salem's castle. She has passed her power to me." I explained. He tilted his head.

"Why do I feel...strange?" He asked looking at his hands.

"Glad you asked. I have had some thoughts. What if I could combine our DNA with the DNA of a Grimm? So I did. You are the first of my genetically modified super soldiers." I Said to him.

"Which Grimm?" He asked.

"You have been modified with Beringel." I Said to him.

"I...feel...so ALIVE!!" He Said, throwing his hands in the air.

"Good." I Said. He stepped out of the machine and growled loudly.

"What have I missed?" He asked.

"Not much." I replied.

"So, what's the plan?"

"You're going to love it..."